Author Topic: Post Once a year Big brand Sale | Extra Offer coupons inside |SAVE$100s  (Read 286 times)

Offline JC Refuge

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Prepare & Fortify
    • Safecastle's Preparedness Buyers Club
Yoders + Grandma's country + Red feather MEGA SALE
[COLOR="Red"][COLOR="red"]Yoder's Bacon Offer
Lowest prices on Internet
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Get extra $10 off when you buy 2 cases use Code EXTRA10
Get extra $50 off when you buy 10 cases use Code YODERS50

Case of Yoder's Bacon

LIST PRICE: $189.75
MSRP: $290
SAVE:$100
BUY NOW

Yoder's Bacon 6 Cans

LIST PRICE: $103
MSRP: $145
SAVE: $42
BUY NOW

Grandma's Country
100 % REAL, instant milk is the best tasting powdered milk available. It is produced in the USA using a single pass drying process, in low heat, to preserve freshness and flavor. Vitamin fortified with A and D for added nutrition. Packaged in a #10 can with an oxygen absorber to preserve nutrition and flavor for up to 20 years. Just add water and stir for a refreshing glass of cold milk so delicious even your children won't know it's an instant..

Grandma Country Cream Real Milk

MSRP: $165
LIST PRICE: $119
SAVE: $46
BUY NOW

New Zealand's Ballantyne is the world's largest producer of canned butter. Sealed airtight for maximum freshness, Ballantyne's canned butter delivers convenience in the form of extended shelf life and easy distribution without the necessity of refrigeration. It has also proven ideal for disaster preparedness, camping, boating and remote areas where refrigeration isn't available. Each can holds 12 ounces of pure creamy butter

Red Feather Butter 12 Cans

MSRP: $140
LIST PRICE: $90
SAVE: $50
BUY NOW

Creamy Red Feather Butter in a Can (Chose from Full case or Half Case)

MSRP: $280
LIST PRICE: $160
SAVE: $100
BUY NOW

Customers Love it !

***** Long shelf Life: I bought a case of this butter in 2009, and stored it in my basement with my other food stirage. I just opened a can and can tell you that the butter is great - no sign of spoilage at all. - Judith (Aug 2018)