Author Topic: Coronavirus COVID-19 (a.k.a. 2019-nCoV) outbreak in China  (Read 66799 times)

Online FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 (a.k.a. 2019-nCoV) outbreak in China
« Reply #1230 on: June 30, 2020, 03:38:44 PM »

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1231 on: July 01, 2020, 08:51:34 AM »
Researchers are rushing to restart hydroxychloroquine studies after 'danger studies' retracted and first, low sample (n~900) randomized trial showed an ~20% decrease in infections vs. placebo when treated after exposure and without zinc.  The result wasnt significant at the preferred 95% confidence level but p-value shows only about 1 in 3 chance result was due to sampling error.  Hence the rush to confirm on higher sample sizes, for example 40,000 in UK trial given pre-exposure.  Let's hope they put in a +Zinc cell.  Regardless, it is nice to see politics and fake studies being put aside and real science finally being done.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/health-53233070
Coronavirus: Hydroxychloroquine trial to restart

UK regulators say hydroxychloroquine and a similar drug chloroquine can be given to healthcare workers in a clinical study to test the theory.

Recruitment to the COPCOV trial had been paused amid concerns about side-effects raised by other research that has since been discredited.
The cheap and widely available drug has been safely used to prevent malaria infection for years.
The COPCOV trial will see chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine or a placebo given to more than 40,000 healthcare workers from Europe, Africa, Asia and South America.

One of the lead researchers, Prof Sir Nicholas White from the University of Oxford, said: "Hydroxychloroquine could still prevent infections, and this needs to be determined in a randomised controlled trial."

Co-investigator Prof Martin Llewelyn, from the Brighton and Sussex Medical School, said: "Although rates of coronavirus are low just now in the UK, healthcare workers are still being affected across the NHS and a second wave of infection this winter is widely expected.

"In terms of finding an intervention that could protect key workers by this winter, hydroxychloroquine is by far the most realistic prospect. The recent post-exposure prophylaxis study confirmed its safety and indicated that it could be protective if given as pre-exposure prophylaxis. This is what COPCOV will find out."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 08:56:42 AM by iam4liberty »

Online FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #1232 on: July 01, 2020, 01:52:38 PM »
The result wasnt significant at the preferred 95% confidence level but p-value shows only about 1 in 3 chance result was due to sampling error.

Only?  That’s getting way too close to coin toss territory to be hanging that much hope on. 

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1233 on: July 01, 2020, 03:10:28 PM »
Only?  That’s getting way too close to coin toss territory to be hanging that much hope on.

That isn't what that test statistic means. 

Noone knew what the effect size would be and that study had an underpowered sample size given it.  The results are highly encouraging hence why they are proceeding with additional trials thereby raising the sample size to increase confidence it isn't a false positive.  They have proven beyond doubt it is safe to typical medical standards.  Now it is simply a matter of confirming that the benefit is truly as large as the trial is suggesting.

Online FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #1234 on: July 01, 2020, 03:40:55 PM »
A p-value of 0.35 isn't highly encouraging.  More often than not, the clinical efficacy of a treatment will decrease while harm increases as sample size goes up.  Ask any pharmaceutical company trying to get a product on the market.  Don't get your hopes up.

Online FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #1235 on: July 01, 2020, 04:50:08 PM »
California has banned indoor business activities again in the following counties:  Contra Costa, Fresno, Glenn, Imperial, Kern, Kings, Los Angeles, Merced, Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Joaquin, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Solano, Stanislaus, Tulare and Ventura counties.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1236 on: July 01, 2020, 05:48:47 PM »
A p-value of 0.35 isn't highly encouraging.  More often than not, the clinical efficacy of a treatment will decrease while harm increases as sample size goes up.  Ask any pharmaceutical company trying to get a product on the market.  Don't get your hopes up.

You can't just look at Type I error when examining such results.  it is equally important to examine Type II error, (i.e. accepting treatment had no effect when it actually did).  When statistical power is low, you should first look to raising sample sizes so as to not make an eroneous conclusion.  Ideally, sample size should be initially set to detect the expected effect.  Unfortunately, especially in the medical field, this is not always done.  Proper experimental design should be used.  The uncritical, generic 'spaghetti against the wall' approach just tends to confirm biases rather than get at the objective truth.

Net, it isnt a matter of hope, it is a matter of science done right.

Online FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #1237 on: July 01, 2020, 08:05:59 PM »
Time will tell......

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1238 on: July 03, 2020, 08:06:44 AM »
Time will tell......

Indeed.  How about a 50% reduction in mortality when given early?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/02/health/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-detroit-study/index.html
Study finds hydroxychloroquine helped coronavirus patients survive better

A team at Henry Ford Health System in Southeast Michigan said Thursday its study of 2,541 hospitalized patients found that those given hydroxychloroquine were much less likely to die.

Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health System, said 26% of those not given hydroxychloroquine died, compared to 13% of those who got the drug.
"What we think was important in ours ... is that patients were treated early. For hydroxychloroquine to have a benefit, it needs to begin before the patients begin to suffer some of the severe immune reactions that patients can have with Covid," he added.
The Henry Ford team said they believe their findings show hydroxychloroquine could be potentially useful as a treatment for coronavirus.

"It's important to note that in the right settings, this potentially could be a lifesaver for patients," Dr. Steven Kalkanis, CEO of the Henry Ford Medical Group, said at the news conference.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1239 on: July 03, 2020, 08:44:40 AM »
More details.

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study
Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows

Patients treated with hydroxychloroquine at Henry Ford met specific protocol criteria as outlined by the hospital system’s Division of Infectious Diseases. The vast majority received the drug soon after admission; 82% within 24 hours and 91% within 48 hours of admission.   All patients in the study were 18 or over with a median age of 64 years; 51% were men and 56% African American.

“The findings have been highly analyzed and peer-reviewed,” said Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of Infectious Disease for Henry Ford Health System, who co-authored the study with Henry Ford epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad. “We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring. Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug. And other studies are either not peer reviewed, have limited numbers of patients, different patient populations or other differences from our patients.”

Zervos said the potential for a surge in the fall or sooner, and infections continuing worldwide, show an urgency to identifying inexpensive and effective therapies and preventions.

“We’re glad to add to the scientific knowledge base on the role and how best to use therapies as we work around the world to provide insight,” he said. “Considered in the context of current studies on the use of hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19, our results suggest that the drug may have an important role to play in reducing COVID-19 mortality.”

Offline Greekman

• Survival Demonstrator
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1240 on: July 03, 2020, 10:30:18 AM »
the Eu has released the use of remdesivir for use in severe cases of COVID-19

Online FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #1241 on: July 03, 2020, 05:50:18 PM »
https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

Limitations to our analysis include the retrospective, non-randomized, non-blinded study design.

Offline FreeThinker

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1242 on: July 05, 2020, 11:29:34 AM »
:o interesting to watch this develop.  My opinion - no matter the efficacy, it will go nowhere; the drug companies will oppose it as dangerous as they will not get paid for the vaccine, the .govs will not support it as it reduces the fear people have - and they NEED that fear to enact policies they usually could not.

Not sure on that, but if the WHO, CDC, or NIH start recommending mouth/nasal rinses with it there might be a problem for those of us in the US.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7322989/
Presently, there are no clinical studies supporting the viricidal effects of any preprocedural oral rinse against SARS‐CoV‐2 and we are presently conducting studies that have already shown promising results. The ADA interim guidelines for minimizing risk of COVID‐19 transmission suggest preprocedural oral rinsing with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide (commercially available in the United States) or 0.2% PVP‐I (not commercially available in the United States). The CDC recommends preprocedural rinsing with antimicrobial rinses such as chlorhexidine gluconate, essential oils, PVP‐I or cetylpyridinium chloride. PVP‐I is safe for use in the oral cavities at concentrations up to 5% 3 and in the nasal cavity is 1.25%. In the absence of appropriate commercially available preparations for routine dental use, we recommend dilution of the commercially available 10% povidone iodine by 1:20 utilizing 0.5 cc of 10% povidone iodine and 9.5 cc of sterile saline or sterile water for routine clinical use. We have been
implementing this protocol at our clinic routinely. We also recommend that prosthodontists and their staff regularly use 0.5% PVP‐I oral rinse to decrease the risk of transmission associated with viral shedding from asymptomatic individuals. At this concentration, iodine absorption is minimal and is below the total daily iodine intake for a healthy adult of 150 µg. Contraindications include anaphylactic allergy to iodine, pregnancy, active thyroid disease, and patients undergoing radioactive iodine therapy. We hope this important adjunctive protective measure can add an additional barrier of safety during prosthodontic procedures.

Which leaves making your own as they're doing.  PVP-I is apparently more effective at inactivating Sars-Cov-2 than H2O2 too.
https://clinowl.com/comparison-of-in-vitro-inactivation-of-sars-cov-2-with-hydrogen-peroxide-and-povidone-iodine-oral-antiseptic-rinses/
The H2 O2 solutions at concentrations of 1.5% and 3.0% showed minimal viricidal activity after 15 seconds and 30 seconds of contact time.  SARS-CoV-2 virus was completely inactivated by PVP-I oral antiseptic rinse in vitro, at the lowest concentration of 0.5 % and at the lowest contact time of 15 seconds. Hydrogen peroxide at the recommended oral rinse concentrations of 1.5% and 3.0% was minimally effective as a viricidal agent after contact times as long as 30 seconds. Therefore, preprocedural rinsing with diluted PVP-I in the range of 0.5% to 1.5% may be preferred over hydrogen peroxide during the COVID-19 pandemic.

It's already been proven to inactivate SARS-CoV-2 faster than 70% ethanol, 15 seconds for a log4 reduction rather than 30 seconds for ethanol.

At least one company is looking to profit from it, looks like the day traders already bought the rumor and sold the news, but longer term might be a (albeit risky) investment opportunity.

https://www.guerillastocktrading.com/optn-stock-and-coronavirus-treatments/

No financial interest here (yet anyway) but maybe a good time to stock up on PVP-I if you haven't already, it's arguably the best SHTF antiseptic to stock anyway.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1243 on: July 05, 2020, 12:37:31 PM »

Much better to have a study of sufficient sample size and appropriate representativeness with minor caveats than an underpowered study with no chance of showing statistical signinficance.  Of course, we would already have high sample sized, representative, blinded, control studies of various treatment regimines if WHO and their buddies hadnt have done everything to stop them. Using faked studies to stop legitimate research is shameful.  So glad we US taxpayers arent funding those clowns any longer.

Online FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #1244 on: July 05, 2020, 03:11:07 PM »
We’ll have to wait and see what happens with that restarted British study.  Hopefully there will be other prospective studies, too, with the big jump in new cases here in the US.  Houston appears to be on the NYC trajectory, that would be a good test bed.

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #1245 on: July 06, 2020, 06:03:00 AM »
big jumps in my little county since Memorial Day. I'm guessing we are seeing the results of partying and family get-togethers. we have doubled the numbers in the last month. (Still only 79 total cases, but we were hanging out at 33 for a long while)

Online FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #1246 on: July 07, 2020, 01:48:40 AM »
Cumulative Cases/Deaths per Million Population

Nation/State         Cases/mil Deaths/mil
Belgium5,354843
UK 4,209652
Spain6,392607
Italy4,000577
Sweden 7,234538
France2,579458
US9,186 402
Canada  2,806230
Germany2,364109
Turkey2,45262
Norway1,64846
Czechia1,17333
Greece34218
Japan 1568
S Korea2576
--- --- ---
New Jersey ^x119,9711,723
New York21,7361,659
Connecticut 13,1761,217
Massachusetts 15,9791,189
Rhode Island  16,039906
Washington, DC14,899795
Louisiana14,268710
Michigan7,336623
Illinois 11,757571
Maryland 11,563537
Pennsylvania 7,435 532
Delaware 12,624526
Indiana 7,179401
Mississippi 10,502374
Colorado 5,949295
New Hampshire 4,349281
Georgia 9,142271
Minnesota 6,839268
Ohio 4,963252
Arizona ^x213,937249
New Mexico 6,442246
Iowa 10,067230
Virginia 7,744217
Alabama 9,153205
Washington4,975180
Florida ^x29,612176
Missouri 3,983175
Nevada 7,438174
California 7,021163
South Carolina 9,008161
Nebraska 10,363146
North Carolina ^x17,135137
Wisconsin 5,506137
Kentucky 3,839133
South Dakota ^x18,031110
North Dakota 5,051105
Oklahoma 4,135101
Kansas 5,82698
Arkansas ^x18,03797
Tennessee ^x17,63796
Texas ^x17,24394
Vermont 2,00590
Maine 2,54681
Utah 7,94459
Idaho ^x1 4,50653
West Virginia 1,92153
Oregon 2,46551
Wyoming 2,89435
Montana 1,16922
Alaska 1,59422
Hawaii 72713

US cases increased by 12.5% in a week, while the rest of the world barely budged. 

We're in trouble.

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #1247 on: July 07, 2020, 07:08:35 AM »
We are seeing the result of (once again in modern society) poor mathematics. Yes, the case rate is rising but the death rate has seemingly unhinged from the case rate. That would give anyone numerate pause to wonder what phenomenon we are seeing. We've been through the over-reporting due to economic incentive that would cause a hospital to report that a man with rebar through his chest is actually a COVID patient so I'll ignore  that. Instead, I'll focus on the data pattern.

First, we only tested those likely to die from COVID. That meant that everyone wheeled into the hospital on their last leg was assumed to have COVID and then summarily tested just before expiring to other causes. That's what led to wildly inaccurate fatality estimates in the first place. So the data set was a poisoned well.

Now we're mandating tests. It's no shock the case rate goes radically up as elective surgery resumes and normal hospital goers are being tested and (shock) we have a plethora of asymptomatic cases. What we're seeing now is the actual data of the disease and yes, it spreads easily but no, it isn't actually that dangerous (save the elderly, immuno-comprimised, and some rare tragedies). This is the data set we should be making decisions on and scrap the old numbers which were bullshit day one.

I'll go so far as to argue that positive tests aren't even linked to actual sick people. Huh? Well, if I test positive and I know I need to be negative for 2 weeks to get back to my work I'm going to get tested again. I could rationally assume #1 was a fluke and take another test the next day, a third in three days, and my first negative in a week. One patient represents 3 positive tests. When you combine multiple testing (which also could happen as required by multiple medical procedures) along with the assumption that all who die with COVID died of COVID the presented data is pretty much worthless.

Even the data itself calls for more speculation. On its face we must rationalize the median positive patient in the past months has been 38 years old. The median death is 81 years old. I haven't taken the time to plot it (again I find the data specious) but suppose the Gaussian curves of "infected" and "death" ages only overlap past 3 standard deviations on the high for infection and the low on death? We could be rapidly in a realm where infection and death are not statistically correlated. And that's giving the benefit of the doubt to their bogus inflated numbers.

As I have said, people capable of math will have a field day writing papers on this in the future.

Offline Hurricane

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #1248 on: July 07, 2020, 03:30:33 PM »
As coronavirus cases rise in Florida, 43 ICUs reach capacity
https://www.foxnews.com/health/florida-43-icu-capacity-coronavirus-cases-rise
Intensive care units in 43 Florida hospitals have reached capacity as the state grapples with a sharp rise in coronavirus cases, according to data released Tuesday by the state's Agency for Health Administration.

The hospitals are spread throughout 21 counties, which include Miami-Dade, Orange, Broward and Hillsborough. Another 32 hospitals have seen capacity in their ICUs dwindle to 10 percent.

Florida reported another 7,347 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday, bringing the state's total to nearly 214,000 infections. Sixty-three additional deaths were also reported, for a total of 3,841.
endquote

In other news, several more cities in my area have passed mask ordinances. Soon, it may not matter if DeSantis requires them or not.

Online FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #1249 on: July 09, 2020, 06:38:38 PM »
Today's Deadliest Dozen

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1250 on: July 10, 2020, 08:09:10 AM »
Excellent episode yesterday.  Jack is totally on his game.  Spot on analysis.

http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/covid-hysteria-to-end
Episode-2686- Time for the CoVid Hysteria to End

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #1251 on: July 10, 2020, 08:27:07 AM »
We are seeing the result of (once again in modern society) poor mathematics. Yes, the case rate is rising but the death rate has seemingly unhinged from the case rate. That would give anyone numerate pause to wonder what phenomenon we are seeing. We've been through the over-reporting due to economic incentive that would cause a hospital to report that a man with rebar through his chest is actually a COVID patient so I'll ignore  that. Instead, I'll focus on the data pattern.

First, we only tested those likely to die from COVID. That meant that everyone wheeled into the hospital on their last leg was assumed to have COVID and then summarily tested just before expiring to other causes. That's what led to wildly inaccurate fatality estimates in the first place. So the data set was a poisoned well.

Now we're mandating tests. It's no shock the case rate goes radically up as elective surgery resumes and normal hospital goers are being tested and (shock) we have a plethora of asymptomatic cases. What we're seeing now is the actual data of the disease and yes, it spreads easily but no, it isn't actually that dangerous (save the elderly, immuno-comprimised, and some rare tragedies). This is the data set we should be making decisions on and scrap the old numbers which were bullshit day one.

I'll go so far as to argue that positive tests aren't even linked to actual sick people. Huh? Well, if I test positive and I know I need to be negative for 2 weeks to get back to my work I'm going to get tested again. I could rationally assume #1 was a fluke and take another test the next day, a third in three days, and my first negative in a week. One patient represents 3 positive tests. When you combine multiple testing (which also could happen as required by multiple medical procedures) along with the assumption that all who die with COVID died of COVID the presented data is pretty much worthless.

Even the data itself calls for more speculation. On its face we must rationalize the median positive patient in the past months has been 38 years old. The median death is 81 years old. I haven't taken the time to plot it (again I find the data specious) but suppose the Gaussian curves of "infected" and "death" ages only overlap past 3 standard deviations on the high for infection and the low on death? We could be rapidly in a realm where infection and death are not statistically correlated. And that's giving the benefit of the doubt to their bogus inflated numbers.

As I have said, people capable of math will have a field day writing papers on this in the future.

yes, I don't believe any of it. It's total crap .. I find it annoying how brainwashed people are riding bikes down the street with masks on etc

I only wear a mask so I won't get shot ...

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/07/08/massachusetts-man-pulls-gun-on-maskless-man-in-walgreens-parking-lot-amid-coronavirus-mask-order-police/

A 59-year-old man is accused of pointing a gun at a man in a Walgreens parking lot because he did not wear a mask inside the store amid the coronavirus mask order, Bridgewater Police said on Wednesday.

Todd Goulston, of East Bridgewater, was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 08:57:45 AM by surfivor »

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1252 on: July 11, 2020, 07:28:23 AM »
Jack echoed this article on parler with the hashtag "shocking".  But the story only touches the tip of the iceberg on the falsification, covering only the blatant fabrication of data.  The more insidious manipulation is the biasing of the experimental designs of studies to ensure a false indication; non-representative samples, under-powered sample sizes, improper doses, incomplete treatment regimins, late stage only patients...the list goes on and on.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/lancetgate-scientific-corona-lies-big-pharma-corruption-hydroxychloroquine-versus
LancetGate: "Scientific Corona Lies" & Big Pharma Corruption - Hydroxychloroquine Versus Remdesivir

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
    • Website Maintenance and Online Presence Management by Mr. Bill
« Reply #1253 on: July 11, 2020, 10:17:21 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/lancetgate-scientific-corona-lies-big-pharma-corruption-hydroxychloroquine-versus
LancetGate: "Scientific Corona Lies" & Big Pharma Corruption - Hydroxychloroquine Versus Remdesivir

Reads like a standard conspiracy theory article.

About the author:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #1254 on: July 11, 2020, 02:26:22 PM »

It seems obvious there is a conspiracy and I would expect jack to realize that and was thinking of calling in on his call in line. Umpteen million people who where never conspiracy theorists on facebook and everywhere else are now very strongly in the conspiracy column

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1255 on: July 12, 2020, 01:33:50 PM »
Very important finding.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05/t-cells-found-covid-19-patients-bode-well-long-term-immunity
T cells found in COVID-19 patients ‘bode well’ for long-term immunity

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1256 on: July 13, 2020, 06:36:37 AM »
Goes right along with Jack's and my experiences finding errors in the reported data.  Begs the question of how can they be so bad at simple counting and reporting. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/07/11/not-good-how-a-county-in-california-inflated-its-coronavirus-numbers-n2572312
Yikes: California County's Coronavirus Numbers Were Inflated

During the peak of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic in April and May, Orange County, California health care officials reported inaccurate numbers.
According to the Orange County Register, the mistake inflated the county's coronavirus numbers by 13 percent.

“I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion this matter has caused for the community. In the future, [we will] be more transparent with respect to the data that informs policy and personal health decisions of our residents," Dr. Clayton Chau, director of the Orange County Health Care Agency and the county’s interim health office, said during a press conference earlier this month.

The mistake took place from April 28th until it was detected on June 3rd. The Health Care Agency immediately removed those numbers from their data but the website wasn't updated until June 26th. Dr. Chau told The Times the staff attempted to correct the mistake on the website but system glitches prevented the change from taking place.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 07:00:19 AM by iam4liberty »

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #1257 on: July 13, 2020, 07:51:31 AM »

common, they just do it on purpose because someone tells them to or they are incentivized to do so ..

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #1258 on: July 13, 2020, 02:38:53 PM »
an anecdotal report from my sister. A friend of hers, who is a nurse, became mildly ill with symptoms that could be Covid, so she got tested and was positive. She only had symptoms for about 2 days' time. After she was completely well, and had waited the 2 weeks required, she had to be tested again to see if she was clear for work. Again, she tested positive. Two days later, she had a negative test, but had to wait until she had another negative test to be allowed back to work... 2 days later, positive again, followed by another positive. three weeks after first testing positive and she is still testing positive didn't seem reasonable when her symptoms had long been gone.

So... she had a friend assist her in submitting a swab with no sample at all for testing. Again positive. There is something seriously wrong if stuff like this is happening with a false positive like this.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Veteran
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #1259 on: July 13, 2020, 04:09:41 PM »
Boy, Jack came back from vacation with his batteries fully charged.  He is tearing done false narratives like crazy on Parler. Lots of discussion on Sweden's positive results and comparisons of US states' experiences to those of Europe.  He is throwing in some humor too like this little gem: