Author Topic: My apologizes, I am Back!  (Read 435 times)

Offline theberkeyguy

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Berkey Water Purification Systems
My apologizes, I am Back!
« on: February 12, 2020, 09:57:20 PM »
First of all: My apologizes for the long delay in returning here, I am Back!

There aren't any good excuses, but here is what I have been up to:

Over the last couple of years we have developed our new site at usaberkeyfilters.com
It went live 1 year ago this month, and it has been a huge blessing where you can buy just Berkeys.
Our survival site is still directive21.com and I love that site and many of you continue to buy on that site daily using the coupon codes from Jack Spirko and MSB. 

We needed a dedicated site for Berkeys, and we have done great on our new site usaberkeyfilters.com  You can use all the MSB codes there also, and many of you have.

I am in my 15th year of selling Berkeys, and grateful for all who continue to purchase Berkeys because of Jack Spirko's recommendation.  I have been advertising with Jack for almost 12 of the 15 years I have been doing this.

I am here to answer your questions about Berkeys, and always give the customer service Jack would get himself from me if he bought a Berkey, which he does from time to time buy filters.

I again apologize for my long absence over the last couple of years.

Lastly, if any of you have instagram (I like to follow Jack and his instagram posts), follow us here: https://www.instagram.com/usa_berkey_filters/

Jeff
The Berkey Guy
usaberkeyfilters.com
directive21.com