Author Topic: CDC claims vaccines don't cause autism but has no proof ?  (Read 365 times)

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
CDC claims vaccines don't cause autism but has no proof ?
« on: March 27, 2020, 05:56:31 PM »

If you go here, the CDC says vaccines don't cause autism:
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html

Lew Rockwell and numerous other sites have this article:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/no_author/cdc-admits-in-federal-court-they-have-no-evidence-vaccines-dont-cause-autism/

This is truly a bombshell story when you understand the full implications of it, yet major media likely will not touch it. Headlines could read “In stunning lawsuit, CDC admits they have no evidence vaccines don’t cause autism” – but instead, crickets. Independent media organizations like CE are left to have to tell these stories, and at the same time risk more demonetization for telling the truth that the public should know. Of course, we also know that since independent media’s reach has been cut, getting stories like this out is very hard and relies on you, the dear reader, to spread the word.

As of March 2nd, 2020, the CDC has admitted in federal court that they do not have any evidence proving that vaccines given to babies don’t cause autism. For years they claimed that the studies had been done, the evidence was clear, and that there was a consensus: “vaccines don’t cause autism.” Yet, this was a lie.

An organization called the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) was instrumental in bringing forth this admission. As they stated in their own press release:

In summer 2019, ICAN submitted a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the CDC requesting “All studies relied upon by CDC to claim that the DTaP vaccine does not cause autism.”  ICAN also submitted this same request for HepB, Hib, PCV13 and IPV, as well as requesting the CDC provide studies to support the cumulative exposure to these vaccines during the first six months of life do not cause autism. Despite months of demands, the CDC failed to produce a single specific study in response to these FOIA requests. ICAN was therefore forced to sue the CDC in federal court, where the CDC finally conceded, in a stipulation signed by a Federal court judge, that that it has no studies to support that any of these vaccines do not cause autism.

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Geese Smuggling Moonbat
  • Survival Veteran
  • There are no mistakes, just Learning Experiences
Re: CDC claims vaccines don't cause autism but has no proof ?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 06:46:19 PM »
you cannot prove a negative. 

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
    • Website Maintenance and Online Presence Management by Mr. Bill
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 09:32:01 PM »
The CDC also has no proof that stuffed animals, carrots, cosmic rays, heavy metal music, colloidal silver, eyelash follicle mites, the motion of Jupiter, imported cars, and marshmallows don't cause autism.  Nine more bombshells.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 09:13:01 AM »
The CDC however does make this claim:

studies have shown that there is no link between receiving vaccines and developing ASD. In 2011, an Institute of Medicine (IOM) reportexternal icon on eight vaccines given to children and adults found that with rare exceptions, these vaccines are very safe.

If someone says show us the studies but they don’t have anything to show, that might be deemed as deceptive

You can claim that a negative can’t be proven but many things are equivalent enough

Vaccines don’t cause autism
AND
Vaccines are safe

Those two statements are similar enough for me but only one is a negative

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 02:02:08 PM »
Well, I can tell you this much: If a vaccine against the Chinese virus is successfully made and I have access to it, I'll be getting the shot.

Online FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 02:05:43 PM »
Well, I can tell you this much: If a vaccine against the Chinese virus is successfully made and I have access to it, I'll be getting the shot.

And also reasonably safe......me, too.

Offline r_w

• Dedicated Contributor
  • On my way
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 03:32:10 PM »
The current vaccine schedule has a baby's mercury level above the CDC safe levels for at least 7 months out of its first year, assuming it has healthy adult detox rate (which it doesn't). And the whole schedule is not tested, only each vaccine alone.  Vaccines may or may not cause autism, but the CDC can't honestly say they are safe when taken as suggested.

We are complicated creatures, 80% of our immune system is in our gut and is controlled by our microbiome-it isn't even us. I have a theory that the pandemic will be worse in countries that overused antibiotics and chemical agriculture, especially glyphosate. 

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 04:40:44 PM »
The current vaccine schedule has a baby's mercury level above the CDC safe levels for at least 7 months out of its first year, assuming it has healthy adult detox rate (which it doesn't). And the whole schedule is not tested, only each vaccine alone.  Vaccines may or may not cause autism, but the CDC can't honestly say they are safe when taken as suggested.

We are complicated creatures, 80% of our immune system is in our gut and is controlled by our microbiome-it isn't even us. I have a theory that the pandemic will be worse in countries that overused antibiotics and chemical agriculture, especially glyphosate.

Yes and injecting aluminum or mercury into your blood that is a nano partical is much different than inert aluminum in the soil that may pass through the digestive system

Coronavirus in addition is an RNA virus, an RNA vaccine is a new novel thing and safety is even less known.