Author Topic: The Conspiracy Thread  (Read 1107 times)

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
The Conspiracy Thread
« on: June 19, 2020, 12:17:33 PM »
Oh yeah, we need this one. Post all the crazy stuff here because I'm starting to believe it.

Maybe you noticed that all the death rate predictions were orders of magnitude wrong and required big government to fix.

Maybe you noticed that in order to go in public we were mandated to "mask up" like ANTIFA lending them cover and somehow serendipity struck and Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton both settled on black masks.

The only stock I currently hold in my ROTH IRA is Amazon. That could change quickly but boy was that a telegraphed punch.

So let's hear them. Fortunes are being made and lost, Dr. Fauci is lying, and "social distancing" is more a function of your government than any medical science. The WHO is in the pocket of the Chinese Communists and the CDC and FDA are busy making sure that they alone are allowed to fail.

I've never seen such a ripe target for those of us who err conspiracy wise. This is like 10 times when George HW Bush killed Kennedy. So keep it loose and have fun but it is a rare find when the actions of the world governments don't even remotely comport to reality and there must be something deeper going on.

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
    • Website Maintenance and Online Presence Management by Mr. Bill
Re: The Conspiracy Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 09:35:22 PM »
Alright, Beatrice, there was no alien. The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket, and refracted light from Venus.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 10:49:58 PM »

I don’t see how anyone can seriously believe that the test kits reliably test for anything or that the stats are anywhere near accurate and are not heavily manipulated and fabricated. There is too much out there that calls all that into question. It seems like a lot of crap to me. I no longer think even hand washing has much of any significance

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
    • Website Maintenance and Online Presence Management by Mr. Bill
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 09:41:36 AM »
... I no longer think even hand washing has much of any significance

Then you are ignoring basic biology that has been known for a century.  Viruses on the skin are disrupted and killed by soap or detergent.

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 01:04:04 PM »
Hand washing is a sad story. It was promoted by a physician named Semmelweis and when not adopted he was driven mad. Should be said that at the time it was common practice to go from work on cadavers to delivering children without handwashing. It's a sad story of a man who was correct and still lost everything.

But we could also see a situation where people wash in an OCD manner, use sanitizer often, and develop cuts on their hands thereby weaken their immunity. It's at least a little bizarre that we have "stay at home" orders when COVID seems to be more damaging to those lacking Vitamin D.

That's more my thought process here. Our safety policies are not based on anything but the conjecture of a handful of people. And some of those people are drunk on power banning seeds, preventing kids from buying toys, or closing beaches. Even "social distancing" is a bit of a misnomer. Should I believe the USA 6 feet, the German 1 meter, or the Swedish don't bother? It was devastating to not close the subways in New York but Tokyo was fine?

Let's just take a step back. If I told you a year ago that China would unleash a superbug on the world, the WHO would help them cover it up, and the CDC and FDC would mandate tests that didn't work it would come off as a nutball conspiracy. You'd expect me to follow it up with some kind of Alex Jones colloidal uranium enema. But that's what happened.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 03:35:18 PM »
Then you are ignoring basic biology that has been known for a century.  Viruses on the skin are disrupted and killed by soap or detergent.

yea, I wash my hands but I am not going to freak out about it or have a melt down if I forget to wash my hands after I leave a store or quick and run to my car and get out the hand sanitizer. There has been too many questionable things that involve trust of the medical establishment when they do not deserve to be trusted. Taking lots of vitamins, vitamin C, eat right and exercise is probably as much or more important

Let's just take a step back. If I told you a year ago that China would unleash a superbug on the world, the WHO would help them cover it up, and the CDC and FDC would mandate tests that didn't work it would come off as a nutball conspiracy. You'd expect me to follow it up with some kind of Alex Jones colloidal uranium enema. But that's what happened.

and alex jones has been talking about a potential bioweapon for quite a while and I have been worried about it all along.
It fits pretty well with how they did AIDS in Africa as well

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 03:23:38 AM »
I was thinking about this, various ideologies and political views have certain dynamics:

1 ideology - someone may be say pro choice abortion and feel strongly about that. Because of that they then may feel aligned with the left. They may then feel inclined to want to support numerous other leftist views to some extent or believe that the left is basically correct and that these people can’t be wrong therefore

2 Conditioning / brainwashing / propaganda / anti conspiracy

People may be conditioned or brainwashed by the media or others. Because of other factors such as 1  from above they then may be more susceptible to such conditioning. They may be adverse to conspiracies or adverse to looking into such

3 rationalization - in order to fill in the blanks of things that are unexplained they may then rationalize or invent explanations that can’t be proven too easily but may seem reasonable to them

4 power - there is a desire that those that they they feel are correct rise to power or maintain power and thus the political is maintained

——————

Some things that are related is that engaging in such topics has difficulties because

A) complexity - the evidence for conspiracy is complex and may lead to tensions. When something is decided in court it can be a long drawn out process that requires intensive organization and presentation of evidence. With conspiracies, one may present one piece of evidence and then an argument may ensue over that but the other pieces of evidence may never be gotten to and there is no process to do so in casual conversation or the like

B) tension - if one wants to maintain a cordial atmosphere amongst friends, relatives, or coworkers then he may be dis inclined to get into such matters or only touch the surface tho the underlying subject matter  but it still exists in his mind. The tension either may exist behind the scenes at times or manifest occasionally in conversation
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:38:25 AM by surfivor »

Offline David in MN

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2020, 11:02:35 AM »
What if we're being trained on how not to survive a pandemic?

There's so much here. Avoid sunlight and Vitamin D. Don't exercise or use your body at all. All human contact should be via computer interface. You best bet is to toss your N95 mask and rely on a totally untested cloth mask from Etsy.

Our outdoor strategies also seem 180 degrees backward. We'll happily ban any gathering promoting wellness from faith practices to outdoor yoga to kids playing in the park. We'll allow violent protest and graffiti because during a pandemic that infects the lungs the best thing is smoke inhalation and exposure to spray paint. That's fine but a spiritual moment of meditating on the beach is right out.

Diet goes even further. The organic farmer markets are done, the drive thru is open. Chicken noodle soup is at risk but whiskey runs like a river and the only fresh healing herb you can buy is one you smoke during a lung disease at your local dispensory.

This is medical advice that would have been laughed at throughout the world in the 1200s.