Author Topic: Anyone have COVID-19?  (Read 2840 times)

Online FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
Re: Anyone have COVID-19?
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2020, 12:34:38 AM »
No, I hadn't seen that, but it's very interesting.  Hopefully the colchicine treatment pans out.

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
    • Website Maintenance and Online Presence Management by Mr. Bill
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2020, 12:02:17 PM »
Lots of people recover from COVID-19, some people die.  In between, there are a lot of folks whose symptoms go on for months.  We haven't been hearing much about this in the news.  Here's one person's example:

https://twitter.com/DaniOliver/status/1279155358666305541

Hey, so, I got #Covid19 in March. I’ve been sick for over 3 months w/ severe respiratory, cardiovascular & neurological symptoms. I still have a fever. I’ve been incapacitated for nearly a season of my life. It's not enough to not die. You don’t want to live thru this, either.

I am not unique. Support groups have sprung up all over the internet because medical science doesn’t know what to do with the hundreds of thousands of Covid patients who don’t get better in the (utter and complete bullshit, and they know it) CDC guidelines of 2-6 weeks.

The CDC is also refusing to add widely-reported, terrifying symptoms to their lists. So here’s a grab bag of what patients like me are experiencing, so you know: ...

Online FreeLancer

• Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2020, 04:28:12 PM »
Lots of people recover from COVID-19, some people die.  In between, there are a lot of folks whose symptoms go on for months.  We haven't been hearing much about this in the news.  Here's one person's example:

https://twitter.com/DaniOliver/status/1279155358666305541

Sounds all too familiar to me.

It's just a really weird disease that's going to take years to figure out.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2020, 01:57:23 AM »

If someone says that have covid or knew someone who died of it I always have doubts because I realized quite a while ago that the tests kits are highly questionable and other claims are also. Out of politeness I have often not expressed what I think but it sometimes makes me frustrated. I have heard people say things like he had cancer but died of covid