Author Topic: Sweden vs Michigan  (Read 291 times)

Offline shanepruyne

• Fledgling Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
Sweden vs Michigan
« on: May 08, 2020, 09:20:44 AM »
Just a quick thought in relation to Podcast 2655.  Sweden and Michigan have very similar populations (Sweden is a bit larger) both have a large percentage of that population centered around a single metro area.  Michigan has had a totalitarian lockdown and has twice the cases and twice the fatalities as Sweden.

Offline surfivor

• Survival Veteran
Re: Sweden vs Michigan
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 11:04:46 AM »

When you stay home you are breathing more air from indoors which has more viruses and fungi and are probably getting less exercise. Stress and depression may increase leading to catching colds and illnesses. Those in turn may be reported as covid-19. I am unconvinced that the test kits actually work as well or no one has proven to me that they work in a way that I would trust. At any rate, such differences are a good point but they will probably try to explain it away as easiest that they can 

Offline Carver

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 11:48:55 AM »
Just a quick thought in relation to Podcast 2655.  Sweden and Michigan have very similar populations (Sweden is a bit larger) both have a large percentage of that population centered around a single metro area.  Michigan has had a totalitarian lockdown and has twice the cases and twice the fatalities as Sweden.
You'll get more attention by posting a comment under the episode at the website.

Offline Greekman

• Survival Demonstrator
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 03:14:26 AM »

the issue of Sweden had been covered by local experts too...
Thing is that the swedes are more social distant -than any- by their own way of lifestyle.
i.e. I believe they must have the fewer young people living with their parents, and the elders meet their grandkids the  less (and of course they do not live under the same roof)