Author Topic: Anyone else Depressed, Anxious or Scared in the summer of 2020 ?  (Read 259 times)

Offline Prepper Rob

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
    • Rob's Prepper Presentations
My therapist is helping with my depression and she says all the therapists have been busy helping people deal with the Covid shut down and then the civil unrest.

Even if Trump wins reelection what is going to happen in four years when he’s out of office ?  The deep state is very strong.

Jack and Rush have spoken about states like Texas succeeding from the USA. 

Preppers and the Patriots will win the civil divorce

I am looking for support and I want to support other Preppers on the forum who are anxious and scared when it comes to the direction our country is going. 

If the political things I said above makes you angry please understand that your anger frightens me and I project frightens people on the other side of the aisle. That is why therapists are busy so please be nice.

Offline Morning Sunshine

• Geese Smuggling Moonbat
  • Survival Veteran
  • There are no mistakes, just Learning Experiences
Re: Anyone else Depressed, Anxious or Scared in the summer of 2020 ?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 07:10:54 PM »
I have had moments since March.  When it becomes too much, I repeat:

God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

and then I pray to know what God wants for ME.  For MY FAMILY.  And those are the things I can change and prepare for.  And then I listen and focus on the inspiration that comes, and I act.
The Last Days of this earth are going to be awful and disruptive.  Best I can do is listen to God's plan for me and mine, and let the rest go.

Don't know if that helps you, but there is my coping mechanism