Author Topic: Do you REALLY carry your gun at all times in your own home?  (Read 27666 times)

Offline Klapton

• BANNED
  • Survivalist Mentor
Re: Do you REALLY carry your gun at all times in your own home?
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2009, 02:17:46 PM »
This is a good point.  On top of that, the people who have posted in this thread may not be a statistically-accurate sample of forum members.  (How many people don't want to be embarrassed by admitting that they don't carry at home?)

I'll carry 24/7 once I find my ideal handgun: a slim. lightweight, easily-concealable long-barrel 15-shot .357 revolver.  ;D

Meanwhile, my handgun is within reach of my computer chair, and there's a shotgun in the bedroom.  (We will never have a gun under the pillow or anywhere else close to my sleeping wife, because she occasionally wakes up from a dream completely confused.  Too much risk of a tragic accident.)

I currently don't even own a firearm.  I live in a quiet suburban neighborhood with very little crime.  I'm waiting until I move to a less Nazi state (before year's end, I hope) before I buy my arms.

Offline chrisdfw

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2009, 02:56:40 PM »
I carry at home, except in the shower or asleep, because criminals attack people at home too, not just while they are out.

My entrances are hardened, I have glass break and contact point alarms at each entrance. I have very strong locks and hinges on the doors which are screwed
past the door frame into the structure.

Am I paranoid for any of it? No, but I do feel safer with good security, the gun is only part of it.

Offline Serellan

• REMF
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Dedicated Contributor
  • Diligenter et Fideliter
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2009, 03:06:27 PM »
I carry all the time at home, not because im worried about security, but just for routine. Its the same reason i always carry my cell phone, if i dont, i tend to forget it!  I get up every morning, and when i get dressed i put my cell & wallet in my pocket and my p32 in my holster. Just part of my routine, not because im paranoid or scared.
"There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights."

-Major General Smedley Butler, USMC

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2009, 03:51:21 PM »
This is a good point.  On top of that, the people who have posted in this thread may not be a statistically-accurate sample of forum members.  (How many people don't want to be embarrassed by admitting that they don't carry at home?)

I don't carry at home.  And I'm not embarrassed about it.  ;)

Of course, I have burglar alarms on every building on our property, 12 security cameras on the property that feed into our laptops, razor wire atop 12-15 foot high nearly unclimbable security gates, and several doors one must go through before ever getting anywhere near my "home".  Oh, and a dog who jumps into the window seat in the bedroom and growls like a mad, crazy fiend and barks very softly, like a whisper bark (rrrrrrrrwoofrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwoof) when somebody drives down our couldesac that she doesn't immediately recognize.  It's like she's saying to herself, "now what in the hell is this nonsense?"

I feel absolutely no need to carry in my home.  None.  But I can see how some people (most people, even) would.  I would not be happy carrying constantly.  I'll take my extra security measures over a gun on my hip in my own home any day.

All TSP Members get a 20% discount on any paid membership at Equip 2 Endure! Just enter coupon code "tspforum" (without the quotation marks) to start saving today!

Offline phuttan

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Evil CO2 Exhaler
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2009, 04:18:32 PM »
Bungo, hopefully I didn't sound like to much of a hardass in my last post. I feel strongly about a father's duties.
You never know what is going to happen next week or even in a few minutes. That's why we have well stocked pantries, BOBs, BOLs, etc. It works the same with firearms. Think of gun collections like you would food storage. People have guns that equate to long term storage, the everyday pantry, BOB, etc. The 24/7 carry gun is like the food you take everywhere you go. It's your snack food and lunch at work. It's the water bottle and snacks you put in a butt pack or pockets when you take a long walk. You might not need it this time. You may not need it in the next five years. But, if you need it and don't have it, you will wish you did.
With food you or someone else is hungry until you get home. With a defensive firearm, you or someone else could end up injured or killed.
Pat
Life is only an outer layer, for reality is only realized by the insane.
-Valleix Herald

Live free, speak the truth, love completely, die hard.

Things change and we roll with it. We get back up and start over. Life goes on.

Copyright 1972

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2009, 04:35:10 PM »
I do not carry, and have no excuse ( is this a support group?).  I am state certified.  I only need to send in the paperwork. I have just been lazy about it.  It will be done soon.  I have 4 little girls, and this is all the reason I need to carry everyday. 

I would never forgive myself if I were ever in a situation where someone was hurt/killed, and I could have stopped/prevented it had I been armed.

I will not sit still while something horrible is unfolding in front of me, armed or not.  Being armed could be all that saves my/my families lives.

Offline khristopher23

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »
Of course, I have burglar alarms on every building on our property, 12 security cameras on the property that feed into our laptops, razor wire atop 12-15 foot high nearly unclimbable security gates, and several doors one must go through before ever getting anywhere near my "home".  Oh, and a dog who jumps into the window seat in the bedroom and growls like a mad, crazy fiend and barks very softly, like a whisper bark (rrrrrrrrwoofrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwoof) when somebody drives down our couldesac that she doesn't immediately recognize.  It's like she's saying to herself, "now what in the hell is this nonsense?"

:o damn :o

I do believe you forgot the machine gun tower though, have you got TW out looking for a Browning .50 cal as we speak?

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2009, 05:33:03 PM »
  :o damn :o

I do believe you forgot the machine gun tower though, have you got TW out looking for a Browning .50 cal as we speak?

They're illegal in California.   :'(

But um, yeah.  We have flat roofs on several of our buildings, and they have been tagged as look out spots.  ;D

All TSP Members get a 20% discount on any paid membership at Equip 2 Endure! Just enter coupon code "tspforum" (without the quotation marks) to start saving today!

Offline chris

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2009, 05:34:41 PM »
Of course, I have burglar alarms on every building on our property, 12 security cameras on the property that feed into our laptops, razor wire atop 12-15 foot high nearly unclimbable security gates, and several doors one must go through before ever getting anywhere near my "home". 

Either you're living in a decommissioned prison, or you've taken paranoid to a new level.
Thank you for a constructive and positive contribution to the post!  I much rather see these types of responses than the negative, pessimistic posts of some other members.  - tankman1989

Offline bungo

• Prepper
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2009, 07:33:57 PM »
You have to see the total picture a concealed carry holder leave the home with his gun on him, often he goes to work with it, shops with it, drives with it from the time he walks out the door until he returns the gun is on him as a part of his clothing.  Because he/she may typically be away from home 9-12 hours a day they have found a very comfortable way to carry when walking, sitting, standing, etc.  Hence it is actually an inconvenience to disarm when you get home.

I think also you got the wrong impression with "at all times" as I don't tuck my 1911 into my boxers when I go down and get my first morning coffee.  However, once armed I stay armed unless a situation (like a stupid gun free zone) requires me to disarm.

What are some alternatives?  Come home and instead of just kicking back walking the dog, etc I at once disarm and

1.  During the evening a person tries to break in and I need to go upstairs and retrieve my gun?
2.  I run to the store and forget my gun it/I get held up?
3.  While walking the dog we are approached by a pitbull that kills my old dog who can't fight while I run home to get my gun that I fogot to put back on before I took a walk?

I understand how having a gun on in the home would seem strange if a person did not carry day to day but honestly if you do carry disarming and rearming is a much bigger pain in the ass.  And yes many that carry do actually work for companies that allow carry or do not specifically disallow (my favorite version of don't ask don't tell).

It is also important to understand that concealed means no one ever knows you are carrying.  To intentionally reveal you are carrying to one that has no real need to know is considered brandishing and you can get arrested and loose your permit for doing it.  The reality is the concealed carry holder is actually held to a higher standard by the law when it comes to a use of force,

Fair enough. I definitely have no issue with carrying outside of the home, when walking your dog or going to work, it doesn't seem weird to me to be armed out in the "big bad world". I guess my perspective has always been that my home is my castle, that when I'm home I'm safe and could afford to let my guard down. Perhaps that is really naive of me - reading about the poor Billings family in Florida certainly makes me think so. My security is nowhere near like Sister Wolf's (I'm seriously impressed  ;) ).

And yes, you're right when you say that statistically the members of a survival podcast forum, and even more so those who read and post to the firearms sub-forum, are more likely to own guns than the rest of the general population. Definitely part of the reason I decided to ask my question here in the first place - Jack's listeners who are really into the gardening sub-forums wouldn't have the experience that I was intrested in hearing.

I can understand the "pain in the ass" aspect to having to take it off, put in on again, take it off again. I think if I carried through the day (doubt I ever will, but I can understand why people do) I would be really keen to take it off when I got home, but I think again that's my lack of experience with 24/7 guns combined with my unrealistic expectation of feeling safe in my own home compared to out on the streets. The one thing I have learnt from listening to you all is that I am probably complacent about my home security - bad stuff can easily happen there. I'm now thinking about upgrading my door locks at the least. Already have metal roller-shutters on all windows, but I guess it just takes a minute for someone to jump in an open one on a sunny summer afternoon if they're open...

To intentionally reveal you are carrying to one that has no real need to know is considered brandishing and you can get arrested and loose your permit for doing it.  The reality is the concealed carry holder is actually held to a higher standard by the law when it comes to a use of force.

Wow, I had no idea about that. Even if you're not threatening the other person it counts? What if you were just showing a mate in the pub and someone took offence?

Oh, and phuttan - no need to apologise, I expected some strong opinions being a non-owner posting on a firearms forum. I 100% understand your notion of insuring your family. The analogy of a gun being like a BOB is a good one, it's just another tool I guess.

Thanks for making this very interesting everyone! I've learnt a lot listening to you all.

Melbourne, Australia

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2009, 07:47:15 PM »
Either you're living in a decommissioned prison, or you've taken paranoid to a new level.

LMAO!!!! 

No.  We have a business on our property that has lots of valuable stuff behind the gates.  Since we live in an industrial area, and the business has been established in this spot for 20+ years, we've seen robberies pretty much everywhere.  The fact that we live here and patrol the grounds (either taking the dog out, or looking for materials to build stuff, or my late night gardening sessions, or what have you), we've had the occassion to talk to several police officers responding to burglaries across the street, and down the block.  Once (before we went super-crazy on the security), we found a guy in his car out behind our property who turned out to be a very wanted gang leader, who had parked in that seemingly hidden spot in order to get as high as he possibly could.  He was in bad shape when we found him (unconscious, beaten to a pup, with needles and drugs in the car), and after we found out who he was, the security level tripled.  We aren't paranoid, per se.  Just responding to open threats in the area appropriately.  Those who don't do what we've done end up losing a lot, if not everything important to them.  The people across the street are a good example.  They had nothing but a chain-link fence for a long, long time, with nothing but a couple of dobermans and a malamute behind the fence.  Then one day, the dogs had been poisoned, and were dead.  The place had been broken into, and they'd lost much of what they'd worked for, including those 3 great dogs.  That won't happen to us.  Ever.  We made this business what it is, and petty idiot thieves aren't going to take it away from us.  At least, not while we're alive.

Offline Klapton

• BANNED
  • Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2009, 07:52:32 PM »
You're not paranoid if they really ARE out to get you!

Offline chris

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2009, 08:02:35 PM »
We aren't paranoid, per se.  Just responding to open threats in the area appropriately. 

Maybe God is telling you to move to Texas.  ;)
Thank you for a constructive and positive contribution to the post!  I much rather see these types of responses than the negative, pessimistic posts of some other members.  - tankman1989

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2009, 08:03:21 PM »
Maybe God is telling you to move to Texas.  ;)

Actually, that's my mom telling us to move to Texas.  She's meaner than God if you don't obey her.   :-[

Offline ModernSurvival

• Just a Desperado Under The Eaves
  • Administrator
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Liberty is precious, fight to keep it!
    • The Survival Podcast
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2009, 08:07:36 PM »
Actually, that's my mom telling us to move to Texas.  She's meaner than God if you don't obey her.   :-[

NOOOOOOOO!  You and TW need to move to blowout mountain in Arkansas,  ;)
Jack Spirko

The Survival Podcast

"If some of our teenage thrill seeker really want to go out and get a thrill.  Let them go up into the north west and let them tangle with a Grizzly bear  or Polar bear or brown bear and get that effect that will cleanse the soul".  ~ Fred Bear

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2009, 08:08:30 PM »

I know it!  Or missouri!  But YOU tell my momma that.  :D

Offline chris

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2009, 08:11:39 PM »

They could double the gene pool and IQ overnight.  :D

Offline bungo

• Prepper
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2009, 08:26:10 PM »
Just listened to the latest podcast, hadn't expected to generate such interest, I certainly wasn't expecting my question to make it into the show's content!

I visited the States in about 3 months ago on a month-long holiday, went to San Francisco, Kansas City, New York and Chicago. Now I'm wondering to myself "how many people that I passed in the street were carrying concealed weapons?"  Total generalisation here based on my experiences, but I'd guess none in SF and a whole lot in Kansas City!
Melbourne, Australia

Hare of Caerbannog

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2009, 10:21:53 PM »
Just listened to the latest podcast, hadn't expected to generate such interest, I certainly wasn't expecting my question to make it into the show's content!

I visited the States in about 3 months ago on a month-long holiday, went to San Francisco, Kansas City, New York and Chicago. Now I'm wondering to myself "how many people that I passed in the street were carrying concealed weapons?"  Total generalisation here based on my experiences, but I'd guess none in SF and a whole lot in Kansas City!

More in San Fran than you would think. Its just quiet.
But yea, KC for sure. Stop by Reno and you'll see open carry. Or visit the small town of Keen New Hampshire and see people at the local court house open carrying on the court grounds.

Back to topic, I don't carry. But anywhere in my home or anywhere I go, a large blade is within reach.
Five times, a gun has been drawn against me. Four times, the trigger has been pulled. Three times the gun fired and Twice I was hit by the lead.
I only faced a professional once and he chose not to fire, sparing my life. My experience is that most criminals know almost nothing about the gun they wave. Most have never fired it.
That said, a blade never jams.
A blade never misfires.
A blade doesn't have a safety to fumble with.
A blade never goes through a wall and hits an innocent family member or neighbor.
To kill with a blade, you have to be close enough to look into the eyes of the dieing.
So for these reasons, I trust warm steal, not hot lead.
That's not a rule for everyone. Its a rule for me.

Offline ozzy88m

• Survivor
  • I am what I am
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2009, 11:55:27 PM »
When i had my pistol I would come home and carry it around the house (didn't have a concealed permit yet). The guy next door has had his house broken into twice, and my house has been broken into three times in the past year and a half ( the last time they actually stole my gun). My way of thinking is I have a nine year daughter I need to look out after and if a bg gets into the house while im asleep or awake i have a quicker response time to defend me and my daughter if i have a sidearm with me. As for being uncomfortable I hardly notice it is there, i am so used to it.
Ozzy88m

Offline LdMorgan

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2009, 12:20:52 AM »

....That said, a blade never jams.
A blade never misfires.
A blade doesn't have a safety to fumble with.
A blade never goes through a wall and hits an innocent family member or neighbor.
To kill with a blade, you have to be close enough to look into the eyes of the dieing.
So for these reasons, I trust warm steal, not hot lead....

Right on, Hare.

(Glad yer still with us, BTW.)

A knife never runs out of ammo.
And you never have to rack the slide.
And you don't have to line the sights up.
And it doesn't make your ears ring--or warn your enemies.
And you can easily use them 2 at once.
And you only have to use them once.

More people have been killed by blades than guns, many times over.

Most shootings occur at about a distance of six feet of less. Many "sources" will tell you that "most" shootings occur at a distance of twenty feet of less. Both are true statements.

Many police are taught to draw and shoot a knife-wielding attacker if they approach within 21 feet. Any closer, and man with the knife can kill the man with the gun.

The fact is that most shootings are done at conversational distances. You know, conversations like "Nice day. Gimme all yer money." Or the brief but ever-classic "Give it up, bitch!"

At that distance, a person who understands how to use a knife IS looking at a dead man. The dead guy just doesn't know it yet.

It takes about 1/5th of a  second for a visual image to travel from the retina down the optic nerve to the brain. Then it takes a little longer for the brain to process the image, and decide to (say) pull a trigger. Then it takes a little more time to twitch that trigger finger.

How much time, total?  About 2 and 3/4 seconds.

If you can strike your target in less than 2.5 seconds, your target is in the nerve-lag zone, and he can do nothing whatsoever to defend himself.

If you move (preferably while deflecting the gun), he can't do anything to harm you, either.

Let me offer a choice tidbit to those who find themselves in need of a little extra time in trying circumstances. This is from my Dirty Tricks Dept--and it's one of my favorites:

If someone points a gun (or anything else at you) and says "Gimme all yer money" (or any variation thereof) just look into your wallet or purse, and say...
"Is 53 twentys enough?"--and make your move.

Congratulations! You just bought yourself at least 2 extra seconds. While your target is conducting an internal discussion about what 53 X 20 is, and would he like to have that much, and sure he would, and "Have I scored big-time, baby, or what?!"...
...you can clean his clock.

ANY question will do--the idea is just to occupy his frontal lobes for a few moments.

Ladies, you have a special advantage here with male attackers--just say something so heart-stoppingly lewd (in a perfectly casual tone of voice) that your attacker will be literally stunned by what you just said!--and that oughtta give you five or six seconds, easy. He'll still be thinking about it long after the action starts.

(Sorry--got into teacher mode, there. But I'll leave my rambling up just in case someone finds it useful someday.)

Anyway, what I had intended to say is that a concealed carry doesn't have to be a gun. It can be a knife, or a set of brass knuckles, or a slapshot blackjack, or a any one of a dozen other fancy toys. Or just something nearby.

Being armed is as much a state of mind as it is a hardware inventory.

I store all my ammunition under my bed. That way I can get to it quickly, and if there's a fire I can escape through the roof.

The Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse is an accountant. He will balance your books.

Goatdog62

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2009, 01:35:38 AM »
I carry a knife 24/7...even more than I do a gun. Usually a SOG Trident Tigerstripe, but sometimes a Gerber Para of one size or another. Still, I wouldn't dream of pulling one in a gun fight, or just a knife fight for that matter. If it was all I had however...

Not packing in the house. The house is packing in most of its rooms for me though, so I'm never more than a few seconds from a loaded gun.

Offline liftsboxes

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Quit Whining
    • New Hempshire Foundation
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2009, 07:38:41 AM »
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

I will say that a little S&W .38 with the hammer down on an empty chamber is about as safe as anything to carry, and it won't ever jam.

Offline The Wilderness

• The Patriarch of Lunatics
  • Administrator
  • Dedicated Contributor
    • The Umbafa Chronicles
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2009, 07:42:03 AM »

Not packing in the house. The house is packing in most of its rooms for me though, so I'm never more than a few seconds from a loaded gun.

Sounds like my house, and office.

TW

Offline phuttan

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Evil CO2 Exhaler
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2009, 05:37:25 PM »
Sister Wolf - I remember a political cartoon from years ago. A king is sitting on his throne holding a septer. He says to himself, "Yes. I am paranoid. But am I paranoid enough."

About knife vs. gun at close range. When they first released the findings that the 19-21 ft. range was the longest range that the knife fighter always won, I couldn't help telling my friends that they shouldn't bring guns to knife fights.
Life is only an outer layer, for reality is only realized by the insane.
-Valleix Herald

Live free, speak the truth, love completely, die hard.

Things change and we roll with it. We get back up and start over. Life goes on.

Offline CGFxColoneill

• Senior Survivalist
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2009, 07:43:12 PM »

Let me offer a choice tidbit to those who find themselves in need of a little extra time in trying circumstances. This is from my Dirty Tricks Dept--and it's one of my favorites:

If someone points a gun (or anything else at you) and says "Gimme all yer money" (or any variation thereof) just look into your wallet or purse, and say...
"Is 53 twentys enough?"--and make your move.
that is a brilliant idea... I think you should start a Dirty Tricks Dept thread if all your ideas are that good :P

*edit
I have a lot of things to learn as I have grown up without the mindset that breeds this type of ideas lol
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:02:00 PM by CGFxColoneill »
Maybe somebody should've labelled the future "some assembly required".
Michal Garibaldi

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams

"The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
-Xenocide-

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
Ellen Parr

Offline Louisiana Suvivor

• Can't Spell His Own Name
  • Dedicated Contributor
  • One day my forge will be finished.
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2009, 07:46:01 PM »

Texas or Arkansas i approve. Louisiana is right next door. you guys have a few good neighbors.
Contributing to TSP Forum since October 19, 2008.

SouthernLiving

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »
I live in the middle of nowhere.  I consistently carry in my yard and in the fields because guns to me are tools on the homestead, and I have to use them often.

I usually do not carry in my home.  Its just not something that feels important to me all the time.  For some reason occasionally I get a gut feeling that I should be armed, and when that happens I throw on the shoulder holster with a 1911 or have the shotty ready...sometimes both.

I understand where Bungo is coming from on at least one level, I do not feel liberated in my home by having a pistol strapped on.  I feel liberated in my home because I chose a location and built a structure with security foremost in my mind.  On top of that, if a BG makes it past my dogs I'm more likely to need a mop to clean the SOB off my porch than a gun.

That being said, I don't always buckle up either.  I know I should but sometimes I just feel like riding without a seatbelt.

Offline bungo

• Prepper
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2009, 12:56:26 AM »
I feel liberated in my home because I chose a location and built a structure with security foremost in my mind.  On top of that, if a BG makes it past my dogs I'm more likely to need a mop to clean the SOB off my porch than a gun.

Yeah, I could definitely appreciate that. I wish I was in a position where this was possible for me, but I'm living well and truly suburban at the moment.  :(
Melbourne, Australia

Offline DeltaEchoVictor

• Evil Forum Overlord
  • Administrator
  • Survival Veteran
  • Vincit Omnia Veritas
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2009, 04:06:54 AM »
Personal safety is really a mindset.  Most of us (I think) subscribe to the firearm portion of that mindset because we have the freedom to, FTMP.  Carrying a firearm in  your house doesn't make you safe though.  Mindset & mitigation make you safe in your home.  Having a plan, knowing your options, making sure those plans & options are weighted in your favor, make you safe.

Speaking for myself, the firearm comes into play after my safety perimeter has failed, or been breached.  I pay attention to what's going on around my house, I've locked my doors & if someone still gets in, then my last resort is my firearm. 
We live, my dear soul, in an age of trial.  What will be the consequences, I know not.
- John Adams, letter to Abigail Adams, 1774
If tyranny & oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
- James Madison

Heavy G was right. All the threads back here do end up as gay porn.  :o
See...
Okay, just so it is noted, Doc is the one who started the gay porn on this thread.  ;D