Author Topic: US.Debt Clock.0rg  (Read 3493 times)

Offline kiteflyer

• Survival Demonstrator
  • The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates
US.Debt Clock.0rg
« on: August 24, 2009, 09:50:25 PM »

A hair raising calculation going on! A pathetic mess to Say the least!

kiteflyer

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Offline evilphish

• Survivalist Mentor
Re: US.Debt Clock.0rg
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 09:04:45 AM »
kind of puts things into perspective.

you get the tar, i have the feathers we'll meet in washington

sarahluker

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 11:47:16 AM »
Is this for real or someones guess?  Boy do I hope it's wrong.

Hare of Caerbannog

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 02:41:48 PM »
Is this for real or someones guess?  Boy do I hope it's wrong.
Well, since it has absolutely no documentation as to its sources and is completely anonymous, I'd say its almost positively a fake at best.
At worst, its more intentional fear mongering.
It would be interesting to find out who's behind it.

Offline kiteflyer

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 03:41:15 PM »

Glen Beck!  : - )  Fox News?

Well, since it has absolutely no documentation as to its sources and is completely anonymous, I'd say its almost positively a fake at best.

Hare of Caerbannog

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 03:58:30 PM »

Glen Beck!  : - )  Fox News?

You're saying this "Clock" is owned/operated by Beck and or Fox?

Offline kiteflyer

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 04:06:40 PM »
 No just kidding but I think he did mention it on one of his broadcasts.The poor guy has an agenda,didn't you know already? ; - ) Fox News would never allowed that. However both sides of the political spectrum has their shadow people in place.

kiteflyer

You're saying this "Clock" is owned/operated by Beck and or Fox?

Hare of Caerbannog

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 04:20:45 PM »
No just kidding but I think he did mention it on one of his broadcasts.The poor guy has an agenda,didn't you know already? ; - ) Fox News would never allowed that. However both sides of the political spectrum has their shadow people in place.

kiteflyer

Honestly you spout so much non-sense that I can't tell where you're coming from or what you're talking about.

If you are stating that Beck or Fox is somehow related to this site I would like for you to state in clear terms what that accusation is based on.
Show me a link, a quote with its source etc, otherwise knock off the BS.
So far everything I've seen from you is wild accusations with nothing linked to verifiable facts and rambling references to inside topics that only you understand.

Try one clear link connecting Beck or Fox with this Clock of yours.

Offline Darkwinter

• Junior Evil Overlord
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Has his wife's permission
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 04:27:37 PM »
Easy on this one HOC.  I don't think this calculator is accurate, and I don't think it is a fabrication.  They typically take the number of units used in a year and divide that by a time frame to show the increase over time.  It doesn't mean that the congress is spending 32K dollars a minute, it just means to spend 11 billion dollars in one year you, you would have to spend x amount of dollars per second.

I think Kite is just saying she heard about the page form Beck - not that he is affiliated with it directly.

Offline soccer grannie

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »
Yesterday on the Glenn Beck show on FOX he had this "clock" on a large screen. He and someone from FOX Business Channel were discussing debt, interest, etc. I did not watch that part of the show, therefore I can't offer any further info.

Offline kiteflyer

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 04:44:59 PM »
      I told you Glen Beck mentioned it on a broadcast.I have no link sorry! As for the rest of your comments about me, your entitled to your opinion.All you are trying to do is draw me into a debate with me and have the thread get locked again. Won't work this time. Please refrain from posting if you can't respond in a non- confrontal way. Just be cordial if you can find it. I will do the same.Absolute power corrupts absolutely. You are a moderator here please be neutral in your decisions and be factual on what is presented at the time frame it is given when you make moderator decisions.Opinions are not facts.I realize sometimes websites mis-state facts also. Gee, dont be so dam serious.

kiteflyer

Hare of Caerbannog

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 04:52:29 PM »
     I told you Glen Beck mentioned it on a broadcast.I have no link sorry! As for the rest of your comments about me, your entitled to your opinion.All you are trying to do is draw me into a debate with me and have the thread get locked again. Won't work this time. Please refrain from posting if you can't respond in a non- confrontal way. Just be cordial if you can find it. I will do the same.Absolute power corrupts absolutely. You are a moderator here please be neutral in your decisions and be factual on what is presented at the time frame it is given when you make moderator decisions.Opinions are not facts.I realize sometimes websites mis-state facts also. Gee, dont be so dam serious.

kiteflyer
See.
Now I can understand what you're talking about.
If you speak normal like this then I don't misundersatnd you, then we don't have a problem.

On a side note,
Please refrain from posting if you can't respond in a non- confrontal way. Just be cordial if you can find it. I will do the same.Absolute power corrupts absolutely. You are a moderator here please be neutral in your decisions and be factual on what is presented at the time frame it is given when you make moderator decisions.Opinions are not facts.I realize sometimes websites mis-state facts also. Gee, dont be so dam serious.
I don't need your advice much less your instruction.

So that returns us to my original post.

Offline kiteflyer

• Survival Demonstrator
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 06:17:39 PM »

Well it's sure is not the first time that political badgering has been used with numbers.In fact people have gotten more disgusting on betraying political foes as the debt has grown astronomically! While the left and right fights over the numbers the country will wane in power and influence around the world economically. Anybody who thinks the total debt is not getting worst by the day and out of control is living in a fantasy world. You are being manipulated even if you don't realize it. Change is coming and here's one big Idea among many but something has got to give and change is coming.  The Zeitgeist Movement: Orientation Presentation  But remember out of chaos comes order!

kiteflyer

Offline fred.greek

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 08:21:11 PM »
Is the debt clock at http://www.usdebtclock.org/ “accurate”?

When I checked it a few minutes ago, it read:

$11,733,864,556,???.??

Just short of 12 trillion, I couldn’t read the last figures, they were spinning too fast.

I then went to the federal government treasury website:

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np

The stationary, end of the day debt listed there was:

$11,719,060,925,865.86

Sounds pretty accurate to me….

Hare of Caerbannog

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 08:41:21 PM »
Is the debt clock at http://www.usdebtclock.org/ “accurate”?

When I checked it a few minutes ago, it read:

$11,733,864,556,???.??

Just short of 12 trillion, I couldn’t read the last figures, they were spinning too fast.

I then went to the federal government treasury website:

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np

The stationary, end of the day debt listed there was:

$11,719,060,925,865.86

Sounds pretty accurate to me….

Thanks fred
I would still have to wonder why its anonymous.
You would think they would be happy to show their source and state their purpose.