Author Topic: Laissez-Faire: The Market For Liberty - Free Audio Book!  (Read 1014 times)

shanked

Laissez-Faire: The Market For Liberty - Free Audio Book!
« on: August 24, 2009, 10:47:05 AM »
http://freekeene.com/free-audiobook/

This is a must listen for: everyone whose hands you can put it in.
Finishing it up now, and it really has really clicked with me.

Happy Listening.

Hare of Caerbannog

Re: Laissez-Faire: The Market For Liberty - Free Audio Book!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 04:11:12 PM »
How am I baiting?  I can cite dozens of articles from reputable sources that agree with my positions.  I'm not just "making it up" when I say that capitalism is destroying this nation.  The majority of people who voted in the last election happen to agree, as well.  Laissez-faire is a dangerous idea that has had a myriad of disastrous implications.

You are baiting and I think most anyone who sees your behavior on this thread would agree.
Its not a point of debate.

Now, the point of the thread is a link to a audio book about a topic.
You disagree with the topic but you clearly didn't read/hear the book, so what could you possibly have to say about the content that would be pertinent to this thread?
So you attempt to derail the thread into a shouting match by blaming all the worlds problems on one political theory (one that hasn't been in power in this country during this or the last century).
Now maybe you haven't noticed, but this forum is about Survival. Making our lives better if things get bad or even if they don't.
You jump in on your first day and your first post and try to pick a fight about politics.
Not smart!

Consider this your second warning.

If you want to stick around, get involved in discussions on this forum, staying within the topic of the thread and the spirit of the forum.
Try the "Front Porch" section and learn a little about us and tell us about yourself.
Be friendly and keep that attitude in check.

Hare of Caerbannog

Re: Laissez-Faire: The Market For Liberty - Free Audio Book!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 04:46:05 PM »
NOTICE

I have cleaned up the chatter on this thread as it was headed towards a giant train wreck.
It was not on the topic of the book linked above.
Anyone who wants to post here should try to keep it on the topic of the book linked above.
I left my warning above because I wanted to make sure the party involved saw it and understood the seriousness of my statement.