I have not reported in quite some time, so I will try and summarize everything I've done in the last couple of weeks.
1) I rounded out my gun arsenal with a Glock 19 purchase. I was really sweating the decision after having a heated discussion with my wife. But, I have to do what I have to do. Plus, that is my Xmas gift to myself! ;-)
2) I purchased extra ammo for my yet-to-be-shot M&P15 OR.
3) I bought a two point sling for the M&P15.
4) I reviewed my food stores and pulled out everything that is nearly past its best by date. The spreadsheet is updated to reflect these subtractions.
5) I started my generator and chain saw.
6) I refilled four X 5 gallon jerrycans with gasoline.
7) I got my gun records together in one place and put in the fire safe.
I put together a packing checklist in excel. This will really help me when I travel. I plan more checklists in the future.
9) I cut my EDC backpack from 22 lbs to 17 lbs by taking out redundant and unnecessary stuff.
Now, I just need to finalize my list of 13-in-13 list and sign up.