Author Topic: AIM Surplus  (Read 5332 times)

Offline Serellan

• REMF
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Dedicated Contributor
  • Diligenter et Fideliter
AIM Surplus
« on: September 12, 2009, 03:05:57 PM »
www.aimsurplus.com

I've personally ordered thousands of dollars worth of guns, ammo, and equipment through AIM.  They are my #1 go to for gun related items.  They ship promptly (and I think only charge cost for UPS Ground), have great customer service, and great prices.  During the ammo rush, they didn't jack up their prices like other dealers (of course, that meant that they were sold out a lot, but it was good to see a company NOT trying to gouge people like a certain site starting with C).

AIM is a wholesaler, so their inventory fluctuates, it's best to often check their site because when they get a good deal in, often times retailers buy up all their stock of guns or ammo.  They are also a great place to find magpul and daniel defense products, I think they have some deal with them, they seem to have magpul stuff in stock when everyone else is sold out.

Offline Patriot:Ex Machina

• Administrator Emeritus
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    • Patriot Gun & Gear
Re: AIM Surplus
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 04:08:03 PM »
I,too, have had several transactions with AIM Surplus and I've been completely satisfied with them.
Ammo, magazines, accessories,etc., I've had quick shipping and correct products.

They get an A+ in my book.

Offline Texasbound

• Senior Survivalist
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 07:45:09 PM »
I've bought military style ammo from them in the past.  Good prices, fast shipping and great product.  Don't have any complaints and would honestly recommend them. 

Offline mxitman

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Entrepreneur/HVAC Mechanic/Electrician
    • Heezy
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 09:49:00 PM »
Me too, picked up some surplus ammo last year and they called me up and gave me an even better deal when I bought just a little bit more. +1

Offline nafterize

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Nate's Photo & Video Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 10:40:03 PM »
AIM is an excellent business. I used to do transfers for their very happy customers.

They usually have good deals on bayonets.

Offline PistolWhipped

• Dedicated Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 12:19:53 AM »
Every time I go to that site, I consider an 03FFL. :D

Offline JokersWild

• TSP Mule
  • Survivalist Mentor
  • You can't save all the starfish.
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 10:40:12 PM »
AIM is top in my books. I've ordered parts, ammo and other various things from them. I haven't ordered a firearm from them, yet. :)

Hare of Caerbannog

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 12:59:44 PM »
I've been dealing with AIM for years.
Bought tons of stuff there and can't say enough good things about them.
I'm near their location so I use the walk-up window. It was closed for a while when the ObamaBump happened but they got it back open as quick as they could.
I'm a friend of a friend of the owner and everything I've heard of him is that he's a great guy. I've talked to him a couple times and he seemed very friendly. He goes to church with my daughter's boyfriend and his family. (that's not to imply anything about people who go to church, just disclosing the connection)

Offline lzhome

• Prepper
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 06:50:12 PM »
Yep me too! I've purchased some C&R stuff like an Albanian SKS (great prices) up to a Bushmaster M4. Their prices are good, shipping usually fast and well worth checking their web site from time to time.

Offline phargolf

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 07:08:07 PM »
Me too, I am C&R collector and i have had nothing but good experience with them. They usually have some of the lowest prices on ammo around.

Offline spitstickler

• Prepper
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 09:11:03 PM »
I've ordered lots of from AIM. Zero complaints. One order they shipped some wrong merchandise but they were easy to get a hold of, very friendly and corrected their mistake with no additional cost to me. A+ in my book.