Author Topic: Bud's Gun Shop  (Read 6790 times)

Offline JokersWild

• TSP Mule
  • Survivalist Mentor
  • You can't save all the starfish.
Bud's Gun Shop
« on: September 13, 2009, 10:43:22 PM »
I've ordered all my Glocks through them. I even ordered the police trade in 22 and was happy with the condition. The night sites still had life to them and the gun showed minimal wear. I've also ordered Tapco parts for my AK, my Ruger 10/22 and they were excellent prices, even back in November. I will note that they did jack up their prices for their black rifles but as of late they've had really good prices.

Offline scrappy

• Senior Survivalist
Re: Bud's Gun Shop
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 12:26:11 AM »
Link?

Offline JokersWild

• TSP Mule
  • Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 11:42:12 AM »

Offline lzhome

• Prepper
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 06:46:07 PM »
I have purchased two handguns from Buds and I'm very pleased. Really good prices and the availability is among the best on the Internet.

Offline SurvivalKing

• Prepper
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 12:56:52 PM »
Bud's is a class act as far as my dealings with them.  I buy ammo that I can't get locally at any price for comparatively cheap!  In addition when one of their distributors screwed up and sent the wrong thing, Bus's made it right free of charge.

Offline Mortie

• Prepper
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 02:04:31 PM »
I bought a gun recently from them. Best price I have ever seen for that particular item, and it included shipping. It took less than a week for me to receive the goods. I would definitely order from them again.

Offline BoltsFan

• Prepper
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 03:17:00 PM »
I've ordered 2 handguns from them. Great price and overall service, this is why I am cosidering orderding a couple of their 2A silver rounds.

BetzCell

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 08:40:15 PM »
Also got a Glock 19 from Bud's.  Great price, great service, great delivery time. :D

Offline JokersWild

• TSP Mule
  • Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 09:59:40 AM »
I've ordered 2 handguns from them. Great price and overall service, this is why I am cosidering orderding a couple of their 2A silver rounds.

Have you bought any Tea Party silver yet? :)

Offline Goju

• Fledgling Prepper
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 02:38:19 PM »
I've also done business with Buds; great prices and service.

Cowtwon44

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2009, 11:02:10 PM »
Placed a gun on the email watch list because it was initially out of stock. System worked perfectly. Came off backorder and I had it a week later. Simple and easy.

Offline spitstickler

• Prepper
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2009, 09:21:53 PM »
They do have great prices for sure. My only purchase experience through them was so-so. I purchased a rifle through their website and they sent me an email a day later saying that a mistake had been made and I needed to contact them or they would give me a call. After not being able to get through and only getting voice mail it delayed things a couple of extra days. Nice to deal with once you get a hold of someone, but the delay in getting to talk to a human  was a little frustrating.

Offline idbound

• Prepper
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 10:43:45 AM »
I've purchased several handguns through buds as well with positive results. Talking to anyone on the phone was a struggle but email communication relating to availability was good.

Offline RootStrike

• Prepper
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 02:46:18 AM »
Purchased a Kahr Arms handgun. Easy to order. Emailed when they were shipping, they ship to a firearms dealer (have to have FFL). Gun shop called me to let me know they got it. I got a good price, I also was able to acquire a model  not carried at the local shop, and it was pretty quick to order and receive - I think it was only about a week. Everything was in brand new condition, etc.

So a positive, easy experience was had.

Offline SteveandTracyinKY

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Survival Chef
    • The Hen House
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 03:26:38 PM »
I actually live very close to Bud's and go there often. Their people are knowledgeable and LOVE guns and shooters. That makes a huge difference. I used to work with Bud himself some when I work in retail gun sales in a neighboring city and he is a class act. I would recommend to anyone. He loves his law enforcement as well, so if your sworn, let him know.