Author Topic: Airsoft Parts  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Roswell

• Search And Destroy
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Posts REALLY REALLY ugly pictures...
    • Making A Homestead, One Day at a Time
Airsoft Parts
« on: September 19, 2009, 10:34:38 PM »
Can someone recommend a place for good and cheap replacement parts for airsoft guns? like extra batteries or cheap replacement laser sights, etc.   

Thanks 
"Be Prepared" - The Boy Scout motto
Please Come By My Website - MakingAHomestead.com

Offline Darklen

• Prepper
    • Bent Barrel Airsoft
Re: Airsoft Parts
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 01:11:56 PM »
A lot of players on ASC (Airsoft Canada, one of the largest airsoft boards on the planet) recommend CheapBatteryPacks.com. They'll even custom make one for you if you need it. As far as parts go, I get most of mine from Ehobby Asia, Redwolf, UNCompany or WGC. Of course, there's always Ebay. Being that airsoft is much more politically correct in the USA than Canada, there's also a wealth of brick and mortar shops there as well.

I could probably dig up a bunch of US shops, but the players here would have more experience than I would. The only US shop I've dealt with is Airsoft Extreme. Several players here have good things to say about Airsoft GI. Evike is considered to be one of the worst businesses to deal with up here, though they seem to have a good name in the US.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 01:17:19 PM by Darklen »
Taking the road less graveled

Offline Remington

• Survivor
Re: Airsoft Parts
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 09:30:24 PM »
Well, "good" and "cheap" don't usually go together in airsoft.

For cheap accessories I would recommend eBay.

Darklen's recommendations are very good as well. Another place for batteries is www.onlybatterypacks.com
Thank you Jack and staff for the podcast and forums!