Author Topic: excellent job Jack!  (Read 1589 times)

Offline footpad

• Survivor
excellent job Jack!
« on: October 15, 2009, 09:30:28 AM »
I am not one who would normally go through the effort of posting congratulatory remarks; however, I felt this is well deserved.

After I have caught up on all the survival podcasts episodes I sometimes listen to other podcasts through iTunes. Hiking, sailing, etc. and yes I’ve tried other survival related podcasts.....ouch! I hope not to offend anyone, but wow, what I have found is severely lacking! Not all but most. Please by all means if you love it and enjoy sending a message disregard me and push on.

In a busy life, I am sure that continually researching, recording and producing any podcast must be an extreme demand on a person. Thus why there are so few that are clear, entertaining and informative.

Jack, keep up the great work! We all appreciate it.

Offline ModernSurvival

• Just a Desperado Under The Eaves
  • Administrator
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Liberty is precious, fight to keep it!
    • The Survival Podcast
Re: excellent job Jack!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 12:38:38 PM »
Thanks so much for the big compliment,

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
Re: excellent job Jack!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 12:38:04 PM »
I agree with that... and think you have a true gift at making the show move along well, without lots of long pauses, thought collection, searching for words, that I have heard on other shows. It just seems to flow really well.

As well as the information shows, when you are talking to us on your way to work, I find that you are very talented in your interview shows... you don't have your questions so scripted that it messes you up if the guest answers a question you had later in your list.

It is a very good thing for us that you are giving of your time to inform us all...

Thanks!