Author Topic: NH passes constitutional carry bill  (Read 940 times)

Offline Chemsoldier

• Pot Stirrer
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
NH passes constitutional carry bill
« on: February 10, 2017, 01:11:28 PM »
A bill to allow constitutional carry in New Hampshire has passed the legislature and goes to the governor for signature.  The governor has voiced support for the idea so it is expected to be signed. The previous governor had vetoed the bills twice.

This would make 11 or so states with constitutional carry and create a northern NE zone of permitless carry with Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.

NRA-ILA | House Passes Permitless Carry in New Hampshire

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20170209/house-passes-permitless-carry-in-new-hampshire

Offline Alan Georges

• Survival Demonstrator
  • Still trying to reason with hurricane season.
Re: NH passes constitutional carry bill
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 04:12:10 PM »
 :clap:

Offline NWPilgrim

• Dedicated Contributor
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 01:41:24 AM »
Being in the West it amazes me that some NE states are way ahead of us with such common sense recognition of self defense laws. You should not need permission to carry the means of self defense with you day-to-day.

Way to go NH!!  It would be great for this to build to a national level.  11 states is getting to where momentum can occur.

Offline iam4liberty

• Survival Demonstrator
  • New TSP Forum member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 11:58:51 AM »
Darn it!  Here we thought we were finally going to pass them on the Freedom rankings and they go and implement constitutional carry.  Guess i better call my state congress critters and urge them to implement the same here.   ;)

https://www.freedominthe50states.org/