Author Topic: THE RESILIENT COMMUNITY....another fantastic Global Guerrillas post by Mr. Robb  (Read 1617 times)

Offline swanson

• Standing In The Gap
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • "Don't let others live in your head rent free."
Insightful and thought sparking content follows...

swanson

THE RESILIENT COMMUNITY

http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2008/01/the-resilient-c.html

It should be clear, as we watch the gyrations and excesses of global markets, that no organization/state/group has any meaningful control over its direction. The same is true for almost every other aspect of globalization, from the environment to transnational crime to energy flows...

*** edited by TexDaddy, in accordance with DMCA rules and regulations. ***
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 04:59:44 PM by TexDaddy »

Offline Artos

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Ride life bareback
    • CPT Caveman's Cave

Offline Heavy G

• Distorting the Space-Time Continuum
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Veteran
  • A misfit ant in a grasshopper world.
    • 299 Days
This is where we're headed.  Communities of ants, at least.  (Communities of grasshoppers will sit around and suffer and wonder why.)  These ant communities will pop up in rural areas and the South and mountain West in particular.  I think a few of these communities will be built around a church.

These ant communities will be led by some of us here on TSP who know stuff and have an ant mindset.  Swanson and Cpt Caveman are invited into my community for sure.

P.S.  Swanson: high five on Robb's blog.  There's some good stuff there.  What a find.  Thanks, my bruthah.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 06:04:58 AM by Heavy G »

Offline Artos

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Ride life bareback
    • CPT Caveman's Cave
Thanks, Heavy, I take that as a great compliment. 

Ive been shopping for land and E. TN and N. AL are looking good for property prices right now.  Still finding acreage for 1-2 grand an acre.  Drop by anytime  ;D

BYOA (Bring Your Own Ammo)