Author Topic: Unofficial Commercial for the MSB  (Read 11483 times)

Offline ModernSurvival

• Just a Desperado Under The Eaves
  • Administrator
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Liberty is precious, fight to keep it!
    • The Survival Podcast
Jack Spirko

The Survival Podcast

"If some of our teenage thrill seeker really want to go out and get a thrill.  Let them go up into the north west and let them tangle with a Grizzly bear  or Polar bear or brown bear and get that effect that will cleanse the soul".  ~ Fred Bear

Offline Truik

• Perpetual Student
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
Re: Unofficial Commercial for the MSB
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 04:40:17 PM »
"A Country Kitty Can Survive"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sign up for TSP Forum Newsletter with updates and interesting forum threads: http://eepurl.com/iipvo

Offline USAFRaven

• Prepper
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 12:02:22 PM »
A few things that stand out in this video that I really like...

1. A cold Sam Adams on the table.

2. Well behaved pets that are well cared for.

3. Jack has two very cool bracelets on, one appears to be a 550 cord deployment bracelet and the other looks like the old stainless steel         
Vietnam era POW/MIA/KIA ones they remade for our current operations.

4. Slingshot on the table.

5. American Flag in the corner

Basically a few things that never make it into Politically Correct commercials.

Offline ModernSurvival

• Administrator
  • Survival Demonstrator
    • The Survival Podcast
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 09:47:05 PM »
A few things that stand out in this video that I really like...

1. A cold Sam Adams on the table.

2. Well behaved pets that are well cared for.

3. Jack has two very cool bracelets on, one appears to be a 550 cord deployment bracelet and the other looks like the old stainless steel         
Vietnam era POW/MIA/KIA ones they remade for our current operations.

4. Slingshot on the table.

5. American Flag in the corner

Basically a few things that never make it into Politically Correct commercials.

You are one very observant person, glad you are on my side.  Now on the steel bracelet, it is not Vietnam but you did well to even pick it up.  The bracelet is from http://www.americansnipers.org

They don't do braclets anymore but if you support them by buying any product they sell from here http://americansnipers.org/products.html  and send me proof I will give you a year in the MSB for 25 dollars.  Those men are my brothers after all.  So what if you have a MSB Membership already, I will let you gift someone else for 20 bucks for a year.  Just PM or email me your situation and proof of support and I will sort you out.
Jack Spirko

The Survival Podcast

"If some of our teenage thrill seeker really want to go out and get a thrill.  Let them go up into the north west and let them tangle with a Grizzly bear  or Polar bear or brown bear and get that effect that will cleanse the soul".  ~ Fred Bear

Offline SigMan34

• Survivor
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 05:45:14 AM »
They don't do braclets anymore but if you support them by buying any product they sell from here http://americansnipers.org/products.html  and send me proof I will give you a year in the MSB for 25 dollars.  Those men are my brothers after all.  So what if you have a MSB Membership already, I will let you gift someone else for 20 bucks for a year.  Just PM or email me your situation and proof of support and I will sort you out.

Jack, I love the fact that you put your money, so to speak, where your heart is. And your heart is with your brothers, as you said. Excellent.
Rule of survival: Pack your own parachute.        --- T.L. Hakala

Offline The Grand Pooh-Bah

• Prepper
  • King of the Garts
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 10:56:31 AM »
The dog appeared to be well behaved also....but he didn't get any dove, what's up with that?? ;D

Offline ModernSurvival

• Administrator
  • Survival Demonstrator
    • The Survival Podcast
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 04:34:57 PM »
The dog appeared to be well behaved also....but he didn't get any dove, what's up with that?? ;D

Ralph is the senior pet, only he gets dove.  He has been with us 16 years and while the others get plenty of stuff that would make most pets green with envy, 16 years of loyalty gets Ralph a few privileges.

Jack Spirko

The Survival Podcast

Offline Cool Blue

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 06:43:31 PM »
That's a very handsome cat.
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.- Optimus Prime

Offline ebonearth

• TSP Bunny Rabbit Wrangler
  • Dedicated Contributor
  • Plant a Revolution!
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 09:07:36 AM »
That is one long lived gorgeous kitty.
LOL @ 'A Country Kitty Can Survive'!

On the topic of 'stuff on the table' can I ask what supplements are on the table?
Man, despite his artistic pretension, his sophistication, and many accomplishments, owes the fact of his existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil -- and the fact that it rains. -- Anonymous

Offline TwoBluesMama

• More Evil Than You Know
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • New Blue in the House
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 11:18:26 AM »
You are one very observant person, glad you are on my side.  Now on the steel bracelet, it is not Vietnam but you did well to even pick it up.  The bracelet is from http://www.americansnipers.org

Just stumbled onto this post and this took me back a long ways. Back in the summer of 1971 I received a POW/MIA bracelet that I wore for more than 5 years ( I actually had to have it soldered once because it split in two from wearing so long). The man was a pilot missing-in-action presumed dead.  About 10 years ago I found his name on the traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall.  I traced his name and sobbed. This post brought me to tears once again when I remembered how much I cared for someone I'd never met and how that war affected me as a teenage girl.  Some things we do for others may never be known. I appreciate you Jack for the good things you believe in and stand up for. 

If this offer still stands I will post a photo of my bracelet but because I've been MSB'er for a long time I would ask that you gift a veteran the one year membership. Blessings TBM
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my GOAT already thinks I am.  ~Author Unknown

America will never be destroyed from outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed GOATS." Abraham  Lincoln

DEV being nice... sorta goes along with GOATS howling, babies bursting into tears, birds suddenly becoming silent, and an ominous greenish lighting spreading across the landscape...

inbox485

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 01:55:38 PM »

Update on the link:

http://www.americansnipers.org/osc_shop.php

Also they have bracelets again, but they are the non PC version now.

Offline Sister Wolf

• The Tiffanator
  • Administrator On Leave
  • Forum Veteran
  • Wanna have an adventure?
    • WilderWolf
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 04:46:23 PM »
Just ordered 2 of those "non-pc" bracelets for TW & I.  ;)  Thanks for the link update, inbox!

All TSP Members get a 20% discount on any paid membership at Equip 2 Endure! Just enter coupon code "tspforum" (without the quotation marks) to start saving today!

Offline Roswell

• Search And Destroy
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • Posts REALLY REALLY ugly pictures...
    • Making A Homestead, One Day at a Time
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 01:27:13 PM »
except for the jalapenos that is pretty much exactly what I do with quail although I never watched the recipe movie.  :D

Bacon is good on everything, even better on something already delicious.  I must find a good dove hunt this season. Last year was a complete bust.  Now though you have me salivating at the thought of more doves.  :P

BTW, your cat is awesome! I have an awesome cat that is about to turn 14. I love dogs but cats are SO awesome.

oh and those non-pc bracelets look pretty sweet
"Be Prepared" - The Boy Scout motto
Please Come By My Website - MakingAHomestead.com

Offline ModernSurvival

• Administrator
  • Survival Demonstrator
    • The Survival Podcast
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 02:37:13 PM »
That is one long lived gorgeous kitty.
LOL @ 'A Country Kitty Can Survive'!

On the topic of 'stuff on the table' can I ask what supplements are on the table?

It is all stuff from Western Botanicals.  Can't tell you exaclty what but all stuff from Kyle and the stuff works great.  He put my wife on some stuff for migraines and she has had less in the last two months then from anytime in her life she can remember. 
Jack Spirko

The Survival Podcast

Offline radiomacgyver

• Senior Survivalist
  • Zello handle: radiomacgyver
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 10:27:52 AM »
I loved this video when it came out and still do today. Another home run for Jack.

RM