Author Topic: Document package complete before January 1... who's with me?  (Read 30825 times)

Offline jstnrgrs

• Fledgling Prepper
Re: Document package complete before January 1... who's with me?
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2012, 10:10:30 AM »
I noticed that Bank accounts are not listed in the above list.  I would think that it would be a food idea to have a list of banks with whom I have accounts along with their phome numbers.  I wouldn't think it would be a good idea to list account numbers, and certainly not card numbers of pins.

Any thoughts on this?

Offline Docwatmo

• May Ignite Spontaneously
  • Administrator
  • Survival Veteran
  • The Prepper Rising from the Ashes
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2012, 10:21:08 AM »
You'll need that information eventually, Can always use a simple replacement code, for example, just do all your number in 3 off,  for example.  bank account number 5512354   you would wright it down as 2289021.   Simple to extract the correct number if you know the count off, but anyone who gets a hold of your info would be unable to use it unless they knew what the count off was.    Sure, its a simple code and someone determined to get your stuff may figure it out, but for all intents and purposes your numbers are encrypted.

Offline Clybrad

• Survivor
    • Skilled Gentlemen Podcast
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2012, 01:53:42 PM »
Well I have pushed my completion date to October.  I want my wife to have all the information that she needs before I start my new job for EMS.  I'll be working an hour outside of Charlotte and she works inside Charlotte.  I am also going to be setting our GPSs so that we can just hit the button and go.