Author Topic: Source suggestion for camo netting?  (Read 1345 times)

Offline mike77

• Survivalist Mentor
Source suggestion for camo netting?
« on: January 28, 2011, 04:02:07 PM »
This isn't actually for prep purposes, but I figured someone here will have some suggestions. I'm looking for some good old fashioned woodland camouflage netting for a project at work. I've found various sources and prices online, but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for inexpensive and reliable sources for the netting. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Offline excaliber

• Survivalist Mentor
  • gunning in Iraq
Re: Source suggestion for camo netting?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 04:42:07 PM »
how big a piece are you needing, if you know anyone in the army or national guard sometimes they have extra repair kits or small diamond pieces.  i have a small dessert camo piece I used to cover my "birdcage" the mesh wire over my gunners turret in a hummer. but those are only about 5x5 foot.

Offline mike77

• Survivalist Mentor
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 04:46:42 PM »
how big a piece are you needing, if you know anyone in the army or national guard sometimes they have extra repair kits or small diamond pieces.  i have a small dessert camo piece I used to cover my "birdcage" the mesh wire over my gunners turret in a hummer. but those are only about 5x5 foot.

I can work with pieces, but needing several 10'x20' pieces or larger. Everything I have currently has been cut down so much that I think the largest is something like the 5x5 that you have. I'll have to check with a couple of local units to see if they might have anything.

Offline cartpusher

• Survivalist Mentor
    • Survival Gear Bags
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 05:09:01 PM »
I can get this same one for you, but can't do too much better on price, probably $55 including shipping.

http://www.armynavyusa.com/gc/customer/product.php?productid=776