Author Topic: Weekly blog post - Inspired by TSP.  (Read 1437 times)

Offline CommanderDave

• Prepper
  • Old Town Neighborhood Militia CO aka Command HQ

Offline ICBM99

• Prepper
  • New TSP Forum member
    • My Liberty and Life
Re: Weekly blog post - Inspired by TSP.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 09:53:01 AM »
I don't know if this is a possibility, but maybe we could get a thread started where we can all post our blogs, that relate to survival-ism, preparedness, or liberty.

I have one too that I started last year before I found TSP.  But I don't want to steal Dave's thunder, so if you want me to post a link I will, but I won't if you don't want me to.

If this goes against the terms and conditions I understand.

BTW good blog post Dave.

Offline CommanderDave

• Prepper
  • Old Town Neighborhood Militia CO aka Command HQ
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 10:15:00 AM »
I think a thread with our blog links would be great!  I would like to see yours ICBM99.

Perhaps a moderator could weigh in on the idea?

Offline Mr. Bill

• Like a hot cocoa mojito
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Survival Veteran
  • Trained Attack Sheepdog/Troll hunter
    • Website Maintenance and Online Presence Management by Mr. Bill
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 11:06:27 AM »
I don't know if this is a possibility, but maybe we could get a thread started where we can all post our blogs, that relate to survival-ism, preparedness, or liberty.

We do in fact have an entire board for that purpose:

Links, Resources and Blogs: This forum is for those with a promotional bug in their butts and just have a need to tell everyone about their website or blog. Or if you know about a cool site and just want to let others know about it, this is the board for you.

However, brand-new members can't post there.  Unfortunately we sometimes get members who only register here in order to promote their own websites, so we require a bit of participation in the forum first.  Most members will get automatic access to this board after making a small number of posts.