Author Topic: R&L Electronics - Good Review  (Read 827 times)

Offline PrepperJim

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Prepping Means Resiliency and Redundancy
R&L Electronics - Good Review
« on: March 18, 2017, 09:38:39 PM »
While it is the overwhelming nature of people to notice the negative and barely recognize the positive (myself included), I'd like to recognize the performance of R&L on my recent order. I ordered UHF connections and some cable on 3/13, it shipped on 3/14 and arrived on 3/16. While I had a previous and bad experience in the past. This was definitely an improvement.

If you are a Ham, give them a try. RMMV

http://www.randl.com/shop/catalog/index.php
Member Support Brigade Canceled

Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.

Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
  • COW?...No ,I haven't seen your cow.
Re: R&L Electronics - Good Review
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 04:46:22 AM »
 After nearly 25 years of ordering Ham gear,I still prefer the R and L ,home town approach as their people know their business and they pay attention to details so they can give good advise on costly gear purchases and a personal level of sales as I often will tell "Larry" that I found a better price and they match most such deals and even to a point of sending me notice of Demo radios and such when they return from Hamfest sales etc.I buy a good bit from AMAZON,but when it counts, R and L sells ,and warranties,the gear.
Stop complaining about life and start Celebrating it .

I've reached the age where there is little left to learn the hard way.

If you had only one year,one month,or one day...Would you live your life differently?

Radios are pointless without someone trained to use them.

Offline RitaRose1945

• Survival Veteran
  • Asking the uncomfortable questions since 1964
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 04:56:22 PM »
I ordered UHF connections and some cable on 3/13, it shipped on 3/14 and arrived on 3/16.

Wow, that is good!

I downloaded the catalog.  Maybe I'll see something I can't live without.

Offline Sailor

• Survivor
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 07:48:52 AM »
I had a bad experience with them years ago and switched to HRO, after 30 or so orders with them I have great service.   Good to hear R&L is on the right track though.