Author Topic: LaRue's New "MBT"  (Read 765 times)

Offline CPT Morgan

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Don't Be Tolerant Today Dead Tomorrow
LaRue's New "MBT"
« on: April 14, 2017, 09:45:02 PM »
In my opinion, LaRue is a world class machine shop that builds world class firearms and accessories.  Not only that, but they are true Patriots who know how to take care of their customers....  All reasons I consider when choosing who to buy from.  I own several of their scope mounts and wouldn't buy another.

TO THE POINT OF THE THREAD....  Does anyone have any experience yet with their "Meticulously Built Trigger" (MBT)? 

Time-Lapse Building of The OBT Build Shop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9JXffvZ74k&mc_cid=ad063498b1&mc_eid=c6805fbdd1

OBT Box Opening Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJDxjx_k36w

OBT Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22wNdgFxXno

Offline Cornhusker

• Prepper
Re: LaRue's New "MBT"
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 09:52:15 AM »
I bought the MBT, and so far, I love it.
It's a 2 stage trigger, and if I remember right, the first stage, the take up, is a smooth 2.5 pound pull, leading into a crisp 2 pound second stage.
The whole thing just feels smooth, I don't know how else to describe it.
When you order from them, you'll have 2 options.
Option #1, "I got plenty of time" which means you'll get it when you get it.
Option #2, "I can't wait, I gotta have it now"...add $75 to the price and they'll pull it from some they have on hand and send it right out to you.
That being said, I decided I had plenty of time and didn't want to spend the extra money. It shipped the day I ordered it, and I had it in just a few days.
It came with an extra trigger spring in case I didn't like the lighter pull, several bumper stickers, a "Dillo Beverage Entry Tool", some "Dillo Dust" meat rub, a couple oval MBT stickers, a paint mixer, 3 copies of the Constitution and a booklet called "40 Miles a Day on Beans and Hay"
Might have been more, but I can't remember right off.
Anyway, I'm well satisfied with my purchase, and would recommend the LaRue MBT to anybody who asks.

Offline CPT Morgan

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Don't Be Tolerant Today Dead Tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 01:00:00 PM »
When you order from them, you'll have 2 options.
Option #1, "I got plenty of time" which means you'll get it when you get it.
Option #2, "I can't wait, I gotta have it now"...add $75 to the price and they'll pull it from some they have on hand and send it right out to you.
That being said, I decided I had plenty of time and didn't want to spend the extra money. It shipped the day I ordered it, and I had it in just a few days.

That's too funny.  I bet you're glad you didn't pay the extra $75.
Thanks for the review.

Offline TNVolunteer

• Survivalist Mentor
  • Ad Vitam Paramus
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 02:07:23 PM »
I've don't have one of their triggers so cannot comment on it directly but will vouch for the quality of all the other products I've purchased from them.  Have one of their uppers that I bought years ago and it is an absolute tack driver.  Own several of their mount as well.  High quality kit all around and good customer service.

TNV
"Twice as much isn't twice as good and can't sustain like one half could"