Author Topic: Costco sells freeze dried dog food?  (Read 371 times)

Offline Smurf Hunter

• Survival Veteran
Costco sells freeze dried dog food?
« on: September 04, 2017, 08:12:46 AM »

https://www.costco.com/Freeze-Dried-Beef-Emergency-Dog-Food-6-count-.product.100282517.html

It’s important to prepare ourselves for a potential emergency or natural disaster, but what about the family dog? Our Premium Freeze-dried Beef Dog food is the answer you’re looking for! Made proudly in the USA with choice ingredients like Beef, Broccoli, Carrots, Apples, Flaxseed, Blueberries & Cranberries, your dog with thrive in an emergency! This premium Dog food provides a great protein & fat content, which is crucial for your dog under stressful circumstances. Now you will be ready to give your beloved pet all that is needed to stay healthy in an emergency!

Seems rather niche.  I'm not surprised this product exists, but am a bit surprised I can get it from Costco.

Offline Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
  • COW?...No ,I haven't seen your cow.
Re: Costco sells freeze dried dog food?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 08:57:56 AM »
  Now my dawg wants some....and on AMAZON they have a bunch of the stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_fb_2_21?url=search-alias%3Dpets&field-keywords=freeze+dried+dog+food&sprefix=freeze+dried+dog+food%2Celectronics%2C164&crid=37CMHDMMN3YPG&rh=n%3A2619533011%2Ck%3Afreeze+dried+dog+food

But at the prices I see,my dog can just eat people food like she is already used to anyway.
Stop complaining about life and start Celebrating it .

I've reached the age where there is little left to learn the hard way.

If you had only one year,one month,or one day...Would you live your life differently?

Radios are pointless without someone trained to use them.

Offline bartsdad

• Scrooge McDuck
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • We're Vikings, we have stubbornness issues.
    • SPAMMY Link
Re: Costco sells freeze dried dog food?
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 04:13:35 PM »

Seems rather niche.  I'm not surprised this product exists, but am a bit surprised I can get it from Costco.

Caskets to car rental, there is very little Costco doesn't carry.
Making the best of the DASH.