Author Topic: Intro Thread  (Read 1498594 times)

MilkMoney

Re: Intro Thread
« Reply #7980 on: November 29, 2017, 04:41:08 PM »
Hi All,

I'm new here on the forum, but I'm a long time TSP listener/fan, & current MSB member. 

I work & live on a cattle ranch in Montana.  I also have my own little bunch of cows (beef & dairy), goats (packers & dairy), chickens, guineas, & horses.  I'm working towards a land purchase, eventually.     

I'm a milkmaid, food preservation aficionado, licensed firearms instructor & shooting sports participant, & outdoor/camping/hiking enthusiast.  I also dabble in metalwork (welding), ham radio, cheesemaking, leather work & hide tanning, building ugly-but-sturdy structures for my animals to live in, & learning how to self-doctor because of injuries occasionally sustained while partaking in my various other hobbies. 

Also, I like coffee.  A lot. 

Nice to "meet" you.

Online Carl

• Mr HamTastic!
  • Forum Veteran
  • COW?...No ,I haven't seen your cow.
« Reply #7981 on: November 29, 2017, 04:57:39 PM »
  Welcome MilkMoney it6 sounds like you could have much to share with us in the forum.
Stop complaining about life and start Celebrating it .

I've reached the age where there is little left to learn the hard way.

If you had only one year,one month,or one day...Would you live your life differently?

Radios are pointless without someone trained to use them.

Offline Stwood

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Wut wuz dat Olie?
« Reply #7982 on: November 29, 2017, 06:40:48 PM »
Welcome to the 3 newest members here. Awesome that you all decided to join here.
Up and coming Prepper (2-1/2 years in)

And yes, I'm a chick.  Though my last boss did say I have balls.  In a good way. (RitaRose 1945) 08/04/2016

Offline Redman

• Senior Survivalist
  • Almost Hoarder
« Reply #7983 on: November 30, 2017, 03:04:39 AM »
Welcome to the forum you all. Looking forward to your sharing of your experiences.
There's no such thing as spare change, free lunch or too much horsepower. ~ anonymous

Ain't no such thing as free shipping either ~ Redman